• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

charsace

I saw a thread on realgm about disturbing pictures of Kevin Faried. I click the link and it is his ESPN body issue pics. I seriously don't understand what people find disturbing about the pics. Are a lot of dudes in america seriously this insecure?

I saw a thread on realgm about disturbing pictures of Kevin Faried. I click the link and it is his ESPN body issue pics. I seriously don't understand what people find disturbing about the pics. Are a lot of dudes in america seriously this insecure?

The Faried ones are pretty okay.

The Wall ones are pushing it though.

rinse82

942644_571252769592679_1942021195_n.png

What Melo and Woodson are saying should be reversed I think.

It's kind of hilarious.

Pimpwerx

Anyone know if Shawn Livingston lives in South Florida during the Summers? I was at the Hallandale Big Lots yesterday and stood next to him in line. I didn't want to ask him though. If it wasn't him, it was his twin. Tall as hell, thin, light skin and the identical long face. Oh yeah, and basketball shorts were a bit of a giveaway. I forgot what he was buying, but it's kinda funny that an NBA player would be buying anything at a Big Lots, given how much money they make. PEACE.

linsivvi

"Our owners went out and have done everything they could this year so we could be up close to the tax," Bird said, according to the Oklahoma City newspaper. "We just can't fight the tax. It's always going to be a disadvantage for us. I feel bad for Oklahoma. They had a great team and they had to make a trade. They were right there. But we're going to have to do the same in the future. We're always fighting an uphill battle with revenues. But that's part of who we are. And we do the best we can with what we have."

So much for competitive balance. The new CBA is to line the small market owners' pockets, not to make it fairer.

charsace

7kjmJJ1.png

ahahahaahahahahaha

This can't be real.
Knicks are doing everything they can to boost his confidence. I would imagine that the Italian population in NY are excited though. Gallo was huge here before he even stepped on the floor and people wanted Belli real bad early in his career.

Forever

Banned
7kjmJJ1.png

ahahahaahahahahaha

This can't be real.

Oh yes it can.

Anyone know if Shawn Livingston lives in South Florida during the Summers? I was at the Hallandale Big Lots yesterday and stood next to him in line. I didn't want to ask him though. If it wasn't him, it was his twin. Tall as hell, thin, light skin and the identical long face. Oh yeah, and basketball shorts were a bit of a giveaway. I forgot what he was buying, but it's kinda funny that an NBA player would be buying anything at a Big Lots, given how much money they make. PEACE.
I have no idea where he goes for the summer (it's Shaun btw), but he's been making vet min so if that was him I give him props for being thrifty. What he makes now will have to last him the rest of his life.

Bowser

I have no idea where he goes for the summer (it's Shaun btw), but he's been making vet min so if that was him I give him props for being thrifty. What he makes now will have to last him the rest of his life.

Yep. Dude came straight out of high school and that knee injury derailed his career. All he can hope for are vet min contracts, maybe try to get a degree in the offseason, but his earning potential is severely limited and he's only, what 27-28?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yep. Dude came straight out of high school and that knee injury derailed his career. All he can hope for are vet min contracts, maybe try to get a degree in the offseason, but his earning potential is severely limited and he's only, what 27-28?

When you read this post then look at Cam Newton to the side, all you can hear is the most assholish laugh

Really like the Raptors' moves so far. Barg is gone and they got picks as well.

Also, I was hoping that Monta was the player the Hawks signed. Turns out it was Millsap.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'd wish you luck if making the playoffs didn't lose us our pick.

We will have no picks in the upcoming draft.

Detroit will suck too much, Portland will trade LMA and power up their tank capacitors, we'll give our pick to Chicago as they draft Wiggins aka MJ 2.0 after he falls due to basketball reasons.

I've already seen all of this. I've already accepted all of this.

We will have no picks in the upcoming draft.

Detroit will suck too much, Portland will trade LMA and power up their tank capacitors, we'll give our pick to Chicago as they draft Wiggins aka MJ 2.0 after he falls due to basketball reasons.

I've already seen all of this. I've already accepted all of this.

Reverse trolling for good luck, I like where your head is

Top Bottom