• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Emwitus

They don't have a killjoy sociopath running the team to douchechill the endless 10th birthday party that is Dwight's life this time though.

Plus, he won't be on a team of 80 year old ball hogs trying to make it his fault that they can't ball anymore.

Or nonsensical coaching (sorry, I ran out of overwrought metaphors for this one.)

image.php

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I keep reading it like "Anewage" instead of "A New Age"

I like how a fanbase getting excited is "falling for the same hype"

just because you root for miserable garbage and choose to be that way doesn't mean everyone else has to sink that low

Says the guy who claims to never troll.....

Zeus Molecules

The more angry and stupid things you post the more I will babble about it

There is no troll. All I'm saying is that I'm not sure how people here can read one thing and interpret it the completely wrong way

Nah buddy you cant say someone is cursed for trolling, deny that you ever troll, then later on troll yourself. I got no problem with you trolling you just cant claim your above it all to suit your needs.

How do you guys feel about Kobe being back in LA after this year? Will the Lakers reload with him on the roster or will they go their separate ways?

Nah buddy you cant say someone is cursed for trolling, deny that you ever troll, then later on troll yourself. I got no problem with you trolling you just cant claim your above it all to suit your needs.

The only people who I ever said was cursed for trolling is Samurai and Dy, and that's because that's a running joke with them

And I didn't say DP was trolling, I simply don't understand how Rox-Age getting excited and posting pictures is "falling for the same hype"

and where in the fuck on the last page or anywhere did I say I was above it all?

get a grip

How do you guys feel about Kobe being back in LA after this year? Will the Lakers reload with him on the roster or will they go their separate ways?

I want him back because I don't want him to wear any other team's jersey. He'll want to get paid as a sign of respect and as a badge that he's still a great player.

I'd really want him to take 10 mil ish so Mitch can load up the roster, we'll see.

exarkun

lol at morey in that pic, still can't believe its real so hes just squinting.

Chandler posted a nice pic of him and PBev and hakeem/yao/malone this morning. Wonder where Lin was.

Zeus Molecules

The only people who I ever said was cursed for trolling is Samurai and Dy, and that's because that's a running joke with them

And I didn't say DP was trolling, I simply don't understand how Rox-Age getting excited and posting pictures is "falling for the same hype"

and where in the fuck on the last page or anywhere did I say I was above it all?

get a grip

Yeah this is from way before, I just read your statement and remembered you said that "you never troll" because you felt you only stuck with facts. I dont care about the why or the what.

Either way this is on page 400 for easy referencing going foward

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
The amount of vitrol display by some Lakers fans on my Twitter feed downright sad, especially @LakersNation.

Zeus Molecules

it's not a comeback, not writing any material bro, you just think everything is trolling

i just wanna say

knicks suck brah

they trash

gahbage

That intentional incorrect spelling of the word garbage is what hurts me the worst out of all of what you just said..... all that money in taxes that I spend and this is what our school system produces.... intentionally bad spelling for the sake of trolling....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Weren't all you rockets fans hating on dwight saying he isn't all that and hoping he doesn't end up on your team? Or was that another board?

Never said he couldn't play, anyone would want Howard on their team if he's healthy and happy (his ft shooting really is a scary joke though :( ). Didn't and still don't like all the drama that has been around him. I'm willing to give him a chance and he took less to play here. Us Rockets fans and everyone else here were getting sick of all the "which team will he go to bs" because it was just slowing FA/trade shit down. Plus all the dbag douche twitter/reporters with their bs sources were making it even worse.

I said I didn't want him on Rockets out of pure anger after whats his name from epsn said Howard had a change of heart and it was now 50/50 and he was heading back to LA to speak to Mitch... which ended up being pure bs.

I want a great player to help Houston win another championship and that's all I give a shit about in the long run and he was the best to be had on the FA market this year. I honestly don't think he will be the Howard at least personality wise that we saw in LA... if it ends up going badly in Houston too, oh well :\ He will leave then anyway after year 3.

Don't see GS beating Houston. Especially if Bogut isn't healthy. Memphis still lacks perimeter shooting but I can see that series going either way.

Still, we haven't seen the team play yet.

I see it easy. Houston's guard play is rediculously mediocre defensively, Howard may it may not be able to make up. GS is better at almost evey position, and alot deeper.

Hell GS gave the spurs who have maybe the best perimeter defense in the league all they could handle. They're coming.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I see it easy. Houston's guard play is rediculously mediocre defensively, Howard may it may not be able to make up. GS is better at almost evey position, and alot deeper.

Hell GS gave the spurs who have maybe the best perimeter defense in the league all they could handle. They're coming.
Um, did you watched any Rox/GS games last season?

Edit: 20000!!!!

Top Bottom