• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

shira

atllac-130712-6.jpg

Dat Korean girl looking to upgrade

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Kurt Helin ‏@basketballtalk
Riley says Heat have no plans to use amnesty clause http://dlvr.it/3fKgQK

Nice to hear that Miller or/and Anthony won't be denied the opportunity to get another ring.

exarkun

Alec Burks... the one that is .. pretty darn good?

I remember watching jazz games last season after mo was out, and burks looked bad. His plus minus was atrocious for the three or four games I saw. Lotta turnovers. And he didn't shoot well from deep. Since I do fantasy, I knew he went off a few times, but you don't become pretty darn good from how bad he was in a year.

I hope he plays well, but he didn't look good when I saw him *shrug*

diehard

Fleer
He had a net on/off of +6.0, gets more assists than TO's, shoots a respectable 35% from deep and gets steals.

has an eFG of 52.5% when playing at the 1, certainly needs to work on his jumpshot to play the 2 more effectively though.

Saying he is bad is just kind of weird. I think he will be a really good player when given more consistent minutes.

Bread

Banned
*sigh* someone on facebook is trying to convince me that not only is tyreke evans better than dirk, he's also a top 5 pg in the league...why.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
As a huge Superman the Howard signing is a plus for me lol

BMMRp17.jpg

Rockets fans falling for the same hype that Lakers fans fell for.

They don't have a killjoy sociopath running the team to douchechill the endless 10th birthday party that is Dwight's life this time though.

Plus, he won't be on a team of 80 year old ball hogs trying to make it his fault that they can't ball anymore.

Or nonsensical coaching (sorry, I ran out of overwrought metaphors for this one.)

I keep reading it like "Anewage" instead of "A New Age"

Rockets fans falling for the same hype that Lakers fans fell for.

I like how a fanbase getting excited is "falling for the same hype"

just because you root for miserable garbage and choose to be that way doesn't mean everyone else has to sink that low

Top Bottom