• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Taking back Gerald Wallace's contract seems so unlike Ainge.

especially since Wallace is dead inside.

Mutumbo was all Larry Brown. He didn't like young guys, rookies, and wanted to go for it all right then and there. Sacrificed a potential positive future with Theo to pick up Mutumbo running on fumes.

True True...

i was scared when there was talked about bringing Larry back before Delio got fired.

holy shit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Howard isn't coming to Houston. 100% sure of this.

Let's see if I have Konex powers.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/...th_Wolves_Flip_Saunders_has_made_a_call062713
According to league sources, Wolves president of operations Flip Saunders has had a conversation with the Celtics about Garnett.

Who initiated the talks, in whom the Celtics might have an interest on the Wolves and whether Garnett would waive his no-trade clause to come to Minnesota are unknown.

One source characterized the talks as Saunders just doing his due diligence in the event that a new contract can't be worked out with restricted free agent center Nikola Pekovic.

Pekovic and Garnett are not mutually exclusive. In fact, it could be easy to see the two co-exist. But the source was adamant that Garnett was more of a contingency plan.

No.

exarkun

grant_h_parsons_sl_576.jpg

Dude is mad sexy. I don't even feel weird about saying it. He should be in GQ every offseason.

Have you guys been to Dallas? An NBA All-Star would have waaaaay more fun in Houston than in Dallas. Outside of the The Lodge and Ghost Bar, Dallas doesn't really have many nighttime attractions for...a man like Dwight. There is a reason why NBA players love having the all-star game in Houston.

Tom Penny

Have you learned nothing from last years Lakers.... A bad (rookie coach) no real youth (or depth) and some vets phoning it in cause their miserable don't make a conference finals team brush.

I actually learned by watching a broken Celtics team get 1 game from the Finals with far less talent and It's the East.

I do not want the Wallace contract. Please no.

Bread

Banned

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I actually learned by watching a broken Celtics team get 1 game from the Finals with far less talent and It's the East.

I do not want the Wallace contract. Please no.

2 years ago.... That nets team is a corpse by the playoffs just like the Lakers were.....

Talon

Dude is mad sexy. I don't even feel weird about saying it. He should be in GQ every offseason.

Have you guys been to Dallas? An NBA All-Star would have waaaaay more fun in Houston than in Dallas. Outside of the The Lodge and Ghost Bar, Dallas doesn't really have many nighttime attractions for...a man like Dwight. There is a reason why NBA players love having the all-star game in Houston.
The lack of zoning laws?

Josh can't play 3. Fatty Melo blew past him in all those Knicks matchups last year.

I don't really want Dwight, but I also came to grips with the fact that the Atlanta Spirit group owned Hawks will never win more than 3 games in the playoffs. That said, I've always wanted to see Horford play the natural 4. I'd rather S&T Josh for...anything - even Rudy Gay.

Morey, I know you love you some Josh. How about Asik? :jnc

I want Pau so bad. :/

Bread

Banned
Celtics fans, would you rather that trade or Dumbandre plus first for KG?
Fuck. I don't even know, they're both pretty bad. I guess the Clips trade, since Dumbandre is at least young and has the potential to learn the game of basketball in the future. Wallace is just a 40 million Weekend at Bernies sequel.

Bread

Banned
So Danny's gotta be shopping Terry and Bass around right? They should be the next priority after figuring out what KG and Pierce are doing. I hope the Cs can get an expiring and at least a 2nd for each of them, that'd be swell.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
All this talk about trades got me thinking, it's been a slow day at work, so I here present to you guys

The Eddy Curry Trade: The gift that keeps on giving

7F9g3.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

It's the truth. He's the best looking dude in the league.

I can't blame Dwight if thats his sole reason for choosing Houston.

Poor Lin :(

Cornbread78

So Danny's gotta be shopping Terry and Bass around right? They should be the next priority after figuring out what KG and Pierce are doing. I hope the Cs can get an expiring and at least a 2nd for each of them, that'd be swell.

all the vets gotta go, but they won't... Anyone over 30 needs to be put up of used as trade bait. Get ready for at least 3-5 years of winter losing sprees from the C's again. I guess Concast Sportsnet is gonna be pissed. Maybe they will be so bad again that WEEI won't ait their games anymore like 6 years ago...

It's the truth. He's the best looking dude in the league.

I can't blame Dwight if thats his sole reason for choosing Houston.

Poor Lin :(

yea

time to fucking close the thread

blackace pls

Top Bottom