• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Rome wasn't built in a day. And Nascar and MMA are pretty fucking popular in this country.

Are you saying this just to be a contrarian? Because Nascar and MMA are never going to touch the other sports or come even close. Fox will always be behind unless they steal the NBA/Monday Night Football/MLB

And even if they try they'll never have the resources and money that ESPN has to outbid

Are you saying this just to be a contrarian? Because Nascar and MMA are never going to touch the other sports or come even close. Fox will always be behind unless they steal the NBA/Monday Night Football/MLB

And even if they try they'll never have the resources and money that ESPN has to outbid

No. I'm telling you stop judging an unfinished product. FOX already has the MLB and The NFL, dumbass.

Fox has Charissa Thompson. Nothing else matters.

Erin Andrews>>>>>

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Hey ph33nix, I know you do music for a living.

Any suggestions on the best way for an adult to learn guitar that has never had any structured music instruction?

Would you suggest tableture or actual sheet music?

This is an instance where I'm asking the question for ME and not a "FRIEND".

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0871663783/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Thank me later. The three scales in the first position will kick your ass alone, but it'll teach ya how to play.

No. I'm telling you stop judging an unfinished product. FOX already has the MLB and The NFL, dumbass.

Erin Andrews>>>>>

I said Monday night football, learn to read dipshit

And it isn't an unfinished product. it is a cable network. what exactly is "finished"?

oh and yes they have baseball---another sport this nation gives less of a fuck about to watch than the other two sports. fox sports wins!

Ripclawe

Banned
Foxsports and NBC sports are most concerned about laying a groundwork for the next couple of years till the football and other contracts ESPN has comes up. They will do fine.

yeah, this is the most random pairing up I have seen all summer..

081613-biebs-launch-1.jpg

Thinking about our depth chart's going to look like:

1) Walker/Sessions/Pargo
2) Henderson/Gordon
3) MKG/Taylor
4) Zeller/McRoberts/Tolliver
5) Jefferson/Biyombo/Haywood

what about the rest of you guys?

thekad

Banned
Shit I didn't know Len had surgery on both ankles:

Len, the Suns’ No. 5 overall pick in June, has spent most of this year with a protective boot on one foot or the other after undergoing surgery to repair a partial stress fracture in his left ankle after his Maryland season and then another surgery on his right ankle last month as a proactive move when it showed signs of another potential fracture.

How do you draft a mediocre big with stress fractures in both ankles with the 5th pick in the draft? He's a bust on Day 1.

Shit I didn't know Len had surgery on both ankles:

How do you draft a mediocre big with stress fractures in both ankles with the 5th pick in the draft? He's a bust on Day 1.

The defense of "it's so much easier to score in the post in the NBA than college because there's better spacing" comments that Len got before the draft are also pretty weird after a postseason in which most good teams were awesome at denying post entry passes (especially with the Spurs scheming Zach Randolph completely out of a series)

Kind of random, but I was driving and thinking about how much I miss my NBA. I can't wait to see all the new teams this year and how they play. The NFL does a good job killing time, but the Dolphins do a good job of killing my joy...

This should be one exciting season.

Top Bottom