• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

James-Harden1-1.gif

I wonder if Morey is going to wait to trade Asik or look to deal him before the season starts. Illasova in Milwaukee and Millsap in Atlanta would be good trade targets. It would be a lateral move for the Bucks, but it would probably make Atlanta better. Morey would have to wait until December to trade for Millsap though.

He's worse than you thought.

In addition to buying that GPU today a friend is gonna sell me a i7 4770k for $190. I'll probably start putting together a new PC around black Friday so I can get as many parts on the cheap as possible.

Garbagenani is out of the EuroBasket with pneumonia. Even his immune system is soft.

Also, PC bros, how long will my 780m last? A couple years?

diehard

Fleer
He's worse than you thought.

In addition to buying that GPU today a friend is gonna sell me a i7 4770k for $190. I'll probably start putting together a new PC around black Friday so I can get as many parts on the cheap as possible.

He's giving you $130 off a brand new processor? .. terrible overclocks or something?
Also, PC bros, how long will my 780m last? A couple years?

absolutely, at least.

I wonder if Morey is going to wait to trade Asik or look to deal him before the season starts. Illasova in Milwaukee and Millsap in Atlanta would be good trade targets. It would be a lateral move for the Bucks, but it would probably make Atlanta better. Morey would have to wait until December to trade for Millsap though.

Pretty sure Asik is on the block despite Morey saying otherwise

Oh you're talking about when he ships his ass out...my guess is right before the season starts, while Asik still has more value

i think i may switch to xbo

join me guys

2k14 xbox one league

lol

no

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

BG + Portland 1st for Asik

DO IT CHO

Top Bottom