• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
School? I watched the most basketball of my life while in college.

its like people don't realize nobody on the spurs has anything left to give other than Kawhi

you don't just come back from that kind of a loss.

Well, they got devastated by the Fisher 0.4 shot.....then they won the title the following season.

Then they got devastated by the awful Ginobili-Dirk 3pt play.....then they won the title the following season.

I'm sure they are going to be very good in the regular season as is typical and will be one of the teams that has a shot at the title.

methodman

Banned
http://instagram.com/p/dMz2bcN51F/

First off season of Curry's career that hes actually working on his game and getting stronger instead of rehabbing. A guy that could barely jump to dunking like that all because he's finally able to actually try and gain muscle instead of working on his ankle.

He has developed a new shot to his game, a step back step back jumper. Said that he'll have to warn refs that it isn't a travel. No clue how it works lol

How much money do you want to spend? The Radeon 9000's are coming out soon so there are some pretty awesome deals on the 7xxx series going on right now.

Is it worth upgrading my 6870?

Happy with it, but it definitely isn't beasting through every game I throw at it like it was doing 2 years ago.

work on your backlog or something until then

200 could get you a 256 gig SSD for your new build. Better than a stopgap GPU worth very little in resale value.

diehard

Fleer
Is it worth upgrading my 6870?

Happy with it, but it definitely isn't beasting through every game I throw at it like it was doing 2 years ago.

Id probably wait till the 9000 series comes out if i had a 6870, it wont be long and it will give you a better idea if it is worth it.

I want to spend less than $200, it's just a stopgap until I build a new PC next year.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202025

2 free games.. a really nice deal.

Felton has apparently dropped 15 lbs of fat.

He's an innovator man. While everyone else is off gaining 15 lbs of muscle, Felton is pivoting and going in the opposite direction.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Felton has apparently dropped 15 lbs of fat.

He's an innovator man. While everyone else is off gaining 15 lbs of muscle, Felton is pivoting and going in the opposite direction.

I still can't believe Felton outlasted McCants and May

http://instagram.com/p/dMz2bcN51F/

First off season of Curry's career that hes actually working on his game and getting stronger instead of rehabbing. A guy that could barely jump to dunking like that all because he's finally able to actually try and gain muscle instead of working on his ankle.

He has developed a new shot to his game, a step back step back jumper. Said that he'll have to warn refs that it isn't a travel. No clue how it works lol
is that regular rim height? looks a bit shorter to me.

So, does The Last of Us' gameplay get better? I'm three to three and half hours in and while Ellie is a great character, the art is great, and Baker and Johnson are killing it, all of these gameplay sequences feel...pretty bad.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So, does The Last of Us' gameplay get better? I'm three to three and half hours in and while Ellie is a great character, the art is great, and Baker and Johnson are killing it, all of these gameplay sequences feel...pretty bad.

It it doesn't click by then, it won't.

I liked it. But meh.

Jeff-DSA

One day, I'll look up what hardware I have in m home PC and you effin' nerds can tell me what upgrade paths/options are available to me.

no, it's a bad game that gets hyped as the GOTY because it has an above average videogame story.

thekad

Banned
Marc Stein

Houston Rockets, I'm told, are wrapping up a deal with free agent Ronnie Brewer
5:47 PM - 19 Aug 2013

Hopefully the Knicks stink can wear off and Brewer can go back to being an NBA player.

Jeff-DSA

says the guy with a bunch of expensive ass pinball machines

They may be expensive, but they're not ass pinball machines.

I did just win $1000 in Vegas this weekend. Went down for a pinball tournament. What's the best I could do on a new computer with that (plus a bit more)?

giri

Hopefully the Knicks stink can wear off and Brewer can go back to being an NBA player.

Is that the brewer with the much improved jumpshot? He could take Hardens place!

I don't make diehard money. And yes, it is. Sad face emoticon.

I basically don't replace my machine until stuff breaks these days because there's rarely a need. Particularly if you're playing games like Dota 2 / Sc2/ LoL ... they tend to run more than ok on machines that are no where near top of the line.

Top Bottom