• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

pilonv1

BTsGV6fCMAA4oj6.jpg

Greg Oden looks horrible. Mike Miller too

good thing I have rivers and the texans defense starting tonight just up 3 against 1871. All I know is I'll get more points no matter what, if one stinks it up it'll cancel out the other!

oh my god philip rivers is my starter ;_;

rando14

just glad I broke 100 this week lol

DP I saw your PM, lemme think about it, I got to make some moves on waivers, ill get back to you

Omega

Banned
all you guys laughed when I picked up desean jackson

#believeinchip

I should have listened to ph33nix when he said mike wallace would be shitty

PBY

Banned

#believeinchip

We had Wallace lite a few years ago. Same shit. He'll catch a bomb or two, but thats it. This team is stuck in 6-10/10-6 range forever.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

#believeinchip

People writing off the eagles offense (other than Vick to stay healthy) were foolish.

Omega

Banned
People writing off the eagles offense (other than Vick to stay healthy) were foolish.

I didn't really have much faith in them either but that's mainly because of Vick.

Vick never stays healthy, and even when he is healthy he's still not that great. He's been in the league for over a decade and still doesn't understand the concept of throwing the ball away. He forces things too much which costs us games as well

diehard

Fleer
Great, Enes Kanter has drama going on. Just what we needed.

Kad wants to trade Julian Edelman and Cutler for Matt Ryan. I like the prospect that Edelman could keep putting up points but dangit i think with Ryan he would have the best team in our league... dunno if i should do it.

lol

I picked up Edelman off waivers in my league

RAndom receivers are always going to have great games--overreacting to grab those guys in the hopes that they'll have sure fire consistent production is a scrub move.

thekad

Banned
Edelman isn't a random receiver. I picked him up before Sunday. He's the second option (third after Gronk) in the best offense in the league. But I already have Megatron, Marshall and Demaryius Thomas :lol

Great, Enes Kanter has drama going on. Just what we needed.

I think that passive-aggressive fighting between him and the Turkish National Team (and their supporters) has been going on for a while though.

As long as he doesn't show up to camp with STDs that really hurt his level of play, he'll have probably had a productive offseason.

New League Pass details:

Dear Nba fan,

Your NBA LEAGUE PASS BROADBAND CHOICE subscription is set to automatically renew on October 1, 2013 at the limited time price of 5 payments of $28.99. For the 2013-2014 NBA season, your subscription will provide access to regular season games for 5 NBA teams* on your computer or tablet.

Games start October 29th! Once the season begins, simply go to www.nba.com/lpbb/launch to watch games live.

With your subscription, you can:
Watch live games* in HD on your computer
Watch live games* on your iPad, Android tablet, Apple TV, Roku or Xbox
Watch either the home or away broadcast
Watch replays of every game*
Watch up to 4 games at once
And more!
To make any other changes to your subscription, including cancellations, click here.
To update or confirm your credit card information, click here.
If you have any questions about your subscription, please visit our customer support center here.

* Regular season games only. Nationally and locally televised games are subject to blackout and are therefore not available via NBA LEAGUE PASS BROADBAND (regardless of whether team is home or away). Click here to review the NBA League Pass Broadband blackout rules.

Sincerely,
LEAGUE PASS BROADBAND Customer Support

Mind you this is the info I received as something that only selected a limited amount of teams at the monthly price.

Finally. I shouldn't be as excited about this as I am, but there's just too many broadcast teams I never want to hear again.

I feel like that's kind of part of the experience though, you know? There aren't too many nights I get to feel false rage at Tommy Heinsohn since Celtics/Heat is usually on national TV, or to clown on Clippers commentators

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I feel like that's kind of part of the experience though, you know? There aren't too many nights I get to feel false rage at Tommy Heinsohn since Celtics/Heat is usually on national TV, or to clown on Clippers commentators

I actually don't mind Heinsohn. The announcers I can't stand are more like Utah and Houston. Clyde Drexler is so bad. Oh man.

pilonv1

Time for my regular top 5 homer announce teams that make me not want to watch

1. Cleveland
2. Boston
3. San Antonio
4. Portland
5. Utah

Honorable mentions to Denver, Milwaukee and Houston.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Sacremento & Toronto are my favourite non Warriors broadcasters. Charlotte is good too but only for Steph.

Yeah, Toronto does have good announcers!

I don't know what other people think of the Wolves announcers, but I love Jim Petersen. He's really good and not afraid to go in when the team is playing badly. Which has really been most of his run.

Top Bottom