• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

I'm at a coffee shop listening to it on my headphones and I am trying to contain my laughter, especially when the dude keeps choking on his own laughter at the greatest bits.

oh my fucking god, there's audio!?

I thought it was just a print screen image

oh my fucking god, there's audio!?

I thought it was just a print screen image

You've never been on ytmnd?

Also,
Kevin Durant has admired Marco Belinelli's game after the two came out in the same NBA draft class, and the Oklahoma City Thunder star wanted the organization to sign Belinelli in free agency this offseason.

“No doubt," Durant said in an interview, when asked whether Belinelli could have helped the Thunder. "I tried to get him on our team, but unfortunately, San Antonio came in and got him from us. I wanted him on our team bad.

"He’s going to be a guy that we play against a lot and we have to find ways to stop him.”

Doesn't Durant know that Fisher Ryan Gomes is a gamechanger?

Cipherr

You asked for it phee
WojYahooNBA 2m
Y! Sources: The Miami Heat are considering the re-signing of free agent Michael Beasley. http://yhoo.it/1fJHReK

I dont get that... I mean, I don't see the appeal in signing him at this point for this team.

So he can get a ring without contributing. Every championship team needs a clown or two.

Juwan "Check out this suit" Howard and James "Put me in Coach" Jones aren't enough? What about Greg "Watch the Knees Please" Oden?

C'mon now, thats enough. Stop it.

linsivvi

I dont get that... I mean, I don't see the appeal in signing him at this point for this team.

Juwan "Check out this suit" Howard and James "Put me in Coach" Jones aren't enough? What about Greg "Watch the Knees Please" Oden?

C'mon now, thats enough. Stop it.

Michael "ph33nix is my #1 fan" Beasley. See above.

abB6IO4.png

yay

So Jan Vesely has quietly had a pretty great summer. He's had a great summer league and his euro-basket stats have probably been top 10 good. He finished with 7 and 14 against Best Gasol yesterday.

I'm starting to get excited. If his muscle up lets him play minutes at C he could be pretty valuable.

Westlo

da fuck, why don't you want supercool back? He'll probably be far more productive in the second unit than Oden ever would be.

And fuck Ira, he has hated on supercool from day 1.

Supercool... that's my rookie
tocry.png

I still remember the game he put up like 20 points on the spurs in 10 mins and than was frozen out of the game :(

Anyone got the one from that debacle with the real old guy voice saying he's played final fantasy from the start and grown up with the series etc.

Omega

Banned
ahmad bradshaw is a bum

I'll trade him to anyone for a bag of doritos.

edit - and all that bitching that dominican did and look what sam bradford does for him

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Won't really matter, doesn't stern retire in january?

He has 3 months to something like make players all wear Nike Stern Max shoes or move the 3 pt line to 18ft

Top Bottom