• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

We should add the Bulls broadcast to that list of "I can't stand this/these fucker(s)"

In this case it's Stacey King. Although I can stand him, it's entertaining to see what he'll see

giri

The OKC Announcers are getting pretty bad trying to defend all the phantom foul calls.

It also seems my favorite suns guys have moved on ;(

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Top 5 crews

In no order

Toronto
NYK
Charlotte
Clippers
Wolves

I love this option

DY_nasty

Doesn't include BKN, automatic faile.

Ian Eagle > *

Also have Mike Fratello and used to have Marv Albert as well as Mark Jackson. Hands down the best crew in the entire league.

Well, that is kind of true.

But Brookyln played some of the lamest, most not-entertaining basketball in the league last year. That building became anti-hype.
Heat crew is not bad.

They ain't good.

Heat have the best broadcasting in the league with Raptors being a close second.

how can you not like Tony Fiorentino not knowing what's happening then quickly muttering "somethingsomethingsomething miami heat, baby!"

Any takers for Weeden for yahoo fantasy peeps? I'm open to all offers

mj-laughing.gif

DY_nasty

Heat have the best broadcasting in the league with Raptors being a close second.

how can you not like Tony Fiorentino not knowing what's happening then quickly muttering "somethingsomethingsomething miami heat, baby!"

Why would I purposefully listen to the G-Unit of commentating crews?

diehard

Fleer
Specs. I know iPhones will always be a bit pricier.

It's hard to tell because Apple is using their own SoC's so you don't have a great idea of what they will be before they come out.

The GPU will undoubtedly be the fastest one in a phone, and i think the CPU will be on par if not faster than the Windows or Android flagships.

giri

It's hard to tell because Apple is using their own SoC's so you don't have a great idea of what they will be before they come out.

The GPU will undoubtedly be the fastest one in a phone, and i think the CPU will be on par if not faster than the Windows or Android flagships.

For a phone that's released 6 months later, it would want to be.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I'm excited that we are moving into the 64-bit phone era. IOS7 being written in 64-bit from the ground up is superb.

Future proof that shit.

masud

Banned
I can't stand homer announcers. That's why I love Breen, he can barely hide his disdain for the teams the Knicks have put out there over the last decade. As an angry new yorker I can relate to him.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Did you post something about basketball?

I'm never letting Adam create an OT again. I apologize profusely.

I can't stand homer announcers. That's why I love Breen, he can barely hide his disdain for the teams the Knicks have put out there over the last decade. As an angry new yorker I can relate to him.

If that is true, then why do you constantly catch feels when I troll the Knicks?

masud

Banned
I'm never letting Adam create an OT again. I apologize profusely.

If that is true, then why do you constantly catch feels when I troll the Knicks?

I never catch feels, I actually agree with you most of the time. It's just that I'm speaking as a fan that wishes his team was run better you on the other hand are hating. I just point out the hate.

I'm still waiting for someone to give a baseline stat figure per X minutes so that if Bargs goes over it, he's not a complete bust/shittiest player in the world.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Love how Kidd just looks like he just killed his family/

Rodeo gave me permission and the OP is DY approved.

..!., @ reilo

Like you can complain when there is literally no basketball going on right now.

Blackace

One thing I noticed is that he didn't say much about Karl compared to his other coaches.

Him and Karl had a rocky relationship.. But he gave love to him, really he named only two pro head coaches Karl and Riley. He played for Karl twice.

Blackace

when you think about he played for some GREAT coaches..

Karl --> Paul Westfail --> Mac 10 --> Karl --> Phil --> Doc --> SVG --> Pat Riley

Top Bottom