• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Don't agree here. Kansas gets the good players that aren't really good but think they are ballin hard, like Xavier Henry, etc. Then when they move to the NBA, they get exposed. That's my theory anyways.

Paul Pierce is the toughest player to come out of Kansas in the last 20 years and he had to be carried out of the arena by 3 people when he scraped his knee

Westlo

will be hilarious after beas gets cut in the preseason.

Will be hilarious when you jump on another bandwagon.

Beas was given the ball in minny and phoenix and asked to make something happen, that's not how he played in Miami when he was the "future" and it certainly won't be how he plays off a bench. He has massive upside/reward compared to Rashard Lewis bricking 3s and the main reason he was even traded in the first place was because Lebron wanted Mike Miller, and hey we all thought that was going to work out.

I aint ever see Beas wave off Arroyo/Chalmers after getting a rebound so he can bring the ball up the court and jack up a shot like he did Dragic time and time again when he was @ the suns.

Will be hilarious when you jump on another bandwagon.

Beas was given the ball in minny and phoenix and asked to make something happen, that's not how he played in Miami when he was the "future" and it certainly won't be how he plays off a bench. He has massive upside/reward compared to Rashard Lewis bricking 3s and the main reason he was even traded in the first place was because Lebron wanted Mike Miller, and hey we all thought that was going to work out.

I aint ever see Beas wave off Arroyo/Chalmers after getting a rebound so he can bring the ball up the court and jack up a shot like he did Dragic time and time again when he was @ the suns.
beasley sucks

Blah blah blah

His biggest upside is that hes so young

But he still sucks and he ain't getting any minutes.

oladipo didn't want to be a neocav

Well alright then. RT @Orlando_Magic: The Magic's @VicOladipo: "To be honest, I really didn't want to go to Cleveland."

i like him even more now

sounds like "at least Orlando isn't Cleveland." Not exactly an endorsement but still an improvement from the last big name player who played there.

Pretty sure you can spend money and ball out in every NBA city. Probably not Utah though.

Dont know why he wouldn't want to play with Irving and other decent players. He better avg 18, talking smack like that.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Please. Raymond Felton picked his teeth out of Garden floor and kept playing. Drew Gooden won't even suit up until people like his status on Facebook.
Pretty sure you can spend money and ball out in every NBA city. Probably not Utah though.

Dont know why he wouldn't want to play with Irving and other decent players. He better avg 18, talking smack like that.

Cleveland is America's pothole. There's nothing to do there at all except watch all the teams lose.

At least Utah looks amazing and you get to be one of the only black guys in the state.

Bulls are going to win the championship this year. The powers of this one woman will heal Noah's foot, Deng's wrist, and Carlos Boozer's defense.

swanson_130912.jpg

http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/health-top-priority-bulls-bring-swanson.html

NBA 2K14 will feature a new 'Path to Greatness Mode' which will allow players to decide the future of LeBron James' career. The mode is a storyline driven mode, meaning you will be playing out the future of LeBron James' career on the hardwood in some fashion.

You will be able to choose from two very different paths in the future for James. You will play into the future by completing both full and partial games, needing to complete each game to progress onwards -- not unlike a traditional single player experience.

The two paths you can choose from include 'Continue Heat Dynasty' and 'Fantastic Journey', both of which with vastly different outcomes. The former sounds as it is and is likely the simpler of the two, 'Fantastic Journey' involves Lebron taking his talents to New York with the Knicks after this season.

You won't be playing full seasons in the mode though, as some of the paths you can take might have you playing only a couple of key games per season. However, there are interesting scenarios and storylines which might play out, as players move from team to team in the futuristic version of the NBA.

The one catch? It's exclusive only to PS3 and XBox 360. Which answers the question on whether NBA 2K14 will be fully featured on next-gen consoles as well it appears. Sources: Polygon, GamesRadar

lawl

tracy mcgrady said:
"You've got some guys in the league now who are just knuckleheads," McGrady told the Star. "What turns me off is guys doing the wrong thing. Just the legal part of it, hanging out, getting these DUIs, marijuana -- all that crazy stuff, just doing the wrong thing, setting a bad example for the young guys . . . "

"I don't quite understand it. I take a guy like Beasley. Had all the potential in the world but he's not level-headed. He just doesn't get it. And a very talented player.

"But where else are you going to make this type of money doing something you love to do every day, take care of your family and play basketball. I mean, are you serious? You get millions of dollars for it and you mess these opportunities up? I don't get it."

preach tmac.

also, pau looks weird without a beard.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
2K just trolled the shit outta Knicks fans even more than I could have.

Only the Knicks and heat? The hell is this shit. Does 2k know something we don't???
nope. Knicks, Heat and Cavs I think.

and lol:

More notable is the creativity Visual Concepts exhibits in its various scripts for the future, a factor that applies to both choices in Path to Greatness. It seems like seeing the studio's prognostications will be half the fun, so I won't spoil them all, but here's a sample. For the first scenario, the developers posit that Dwight Howard immediately leads the Houston Rockets to a 2014 Finals showdown against James and the Heat. One much farther down the line sees Kevin Durant put together his own "Big Three" on the Oklahoma City Thunder, with James facing off against Durant, Roy Hibbert and Anthony Davis.

nope. Knicks, Heat and Cavs I think.

and lol:

where do you see Cavs

why can't they just give us the option to sim games and do whatever the fuck we want. in road to the show you can basically sim all you want till you hit free agency

before I stopped playing 2k13 I was a FA center who signed with the lakers, built enough clout and then got Kobe shipped out for bradley beal in 2016 lulz

where do you see Cavs

why can't they just give us the option to sim games and do whatever the fuck we want. in road to the show you can basically sim all you want till you hit free agency

before I stopped playing 2k13 I was a FA center who signed with the lakers, built enough clout and then got Kobe shipped out for bradley beal in 2016 lulz
I saw the Cavs in the IGN playthrough of the mode.

why can't there be a lebron to the raptors storyline where he takes over canada

or where lebron joins the expansion vancouver franchise where big country is coach

Rob, I have a lot of ground to make up after DeSean Jackson tore it up. That Eagles offense is fantasy gold.

Also, the Chefs are 2-0, baby!

Omega

Banned
Rob, I have a lot of ground to make up after DeSean Jackson tore it up. That Eagles offense is fantasy gold.

Also, the Chefs are 2-0, baby!

yeah but you have Peyton and Green so you can make up that ground easily

fucking Reggie Wayne man. and then Mike Wallace actually decides to play when I bench him

yeah but you have Peyton and Green so you can make up that ground easily

fucking Reggie Wayne man. and then Mike Wallace actually decides to play when I bench him

If it makes you feel better, I picked up Moreno off the waivers and left him on the bench for freaking Ryan Matthews. Figures Knowshon goes off this game.

Top Bottom