• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Durant was better in the playoffs and the regular season by a good amount. He's the objectively better player.

Is he not ranked high enough?

I'd say 94 is in fact exactly right. It's better than everyone who isn't LBJ, and LBJ is definitely that much better than him - and everyone else in the league.

Should he get a 95 so he can be more highly ranked over Anthony? Not much more room to go, unless you'd like to argue that LBJ isn't that much better than Durant.

Is he not ranked high enough?

I'd say 94 is in fact exactly right. It's better than everyone who isn't LBJ, and LBJ is definitely that much better than him - and everyone else in the league.

Should he get a 95 so he can be more highly ranked over Anthony? Not much more room to go, unless you'd like to argue that LBJ isn't that much better than Durant.

Durant could get a bump, Melo and George should be knocked down a little.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
It's not about Durant being a 94, it's that Melo is considered a 92 that's the issue.

Dude is Chris Bosh in Toronto-tier -- a perfect 89 at best.

It's not about Durant being a 94, it's that Melo is considered a 92 that's the issue.

Dude is Chris Bosh in Toronto-tier -- a perfect 89 at best.
tumblr_m9c6f4gF5I1qe82y6o1_500.png

5.5/10

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
now that i got dwight you won't win a game against me in 2k14 sorry bruh

I figured you'd be out in front on the 2k14 challenges. I knew that because it was the total opposite when you didnt have shit on your team in 2K13. Your ass disappeared like Harden in the finals.

Smokey

I figured you'd be out in front on the 2k14 challenges. I knew that because it was the total opposite when you didnt have shit on your team in 2K13. Your ass disappeared like Harden in the finals.

you've never beaten me in a series and i destroyed you with greg smith as my center when you had 4 HOFs .i won one of our leagues with the bobcats back in the day EAD. you haven't proven shit (other than you are halfway decent when you have a HOF at every position..surprise).

dealwitit

CB3

you've never beaten me in a series and i destroyed you with greg smith as my center when you had 4 HOFs .i won one of our leagues with the bobcats back in the day EAD. you ain't proven shit (other than you are halfway decent when you have a HOF at every position..surprise).

dealwitit

Atleast Phee takes his beatings like a man. You make shit up and deny everything. GOTTA GET THAT FACEBOOK SWAG THOUGH, AMIRIGHT?

Smokey

Atleast Phee takes his beatings like a man. You make shit up and deny everything. GOTTA GET THAT FACEBOOK SWAG THOUGH, AMIRIGHT?

that's right keep them tears flowin. i should probably post a new image of my 450-100 something record.

you had your chance before i got dwight. it's over for you for the foreseeable future. DEALWITIT. Wiggins might be your only chance and that's only if adam decides to rig the lottery for you

damn it frank, at least use the animated version.
Damn. I'm off my game like JR Smith post-Jason Terry elbow in the playoffs.

and for more news:
JaVale McGee will start at center for the Nuggets this season and looks like a big piece of the puzzle in Denver, and also says he plans to shoot it from the outside this season under new coach Brian Shaw.

"I have a mid-range shot that I really never got to use my whole career in the NBA," McGee said. "Coach Karl didn’t want his ‘bigs’ shooting at all. [Defenses are] probably going to leave me open for the mid-range, so I definitely got to take that shot."
Holy fuck I need to see this.

CB3

that's right keep them tears flowin. i should probably post a new image of my 450-100 something record.

you had your chance before i got dwight. it's over for you for the foreseeable future. DEALWITIT believe in Wiggins

Strange how you can play so many games against random people but ALWAYS seem busy when i ask to play!

Amazing year long coincidences there!

Smokey

Strange how you can play so many games against random people but ALWAYS seem busy when i ask to play!

Amazing year long coincidences there!

everytime faze asked to play i played. he's better than you and he uses a non stacked wizards team

maybe you'll have better luck next year

petting-dog.jpg

CB3

everytime faze asked to play i played and he's better than you and he uses a non stacked wizards team

maybe you'll have better luck next year

Im sure ill have no problems finding you in 2k14, right?

Aint no such things as halfway crooks, smokey.

I hope leagues stay exactly the same and still work like a joke.

But when Smokey goes to great lengths to make it work...we're going to find out what a fraud he is.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
2k has released some ratings:

•Derrick Rose (92)
•Jamal Crawford (80)
•Otto Porter (74)
•Russell Westbrook (91)
•Anthony Bennett (76)
•Pau Gasol (81)
•Evan Turner (76)
•Jared Dudley (73)
•Chris Johnson (66)
•Ben McLemore (72)
•Carmelo Anthony (92)
•Monta Ellis (82)
•Nerlens Noel (72)
•Peyton Siva (67)
•John Wall (85)
•Kevin Durant (94)
•LeBron James (99)
•Roy Hibbert (81)
•Victor Oladipo (76)
•Paul George (88)
•Cody Zeller (68)
•Brook Lopez (81)
yo REALLY?

DY_nasty

I know right, McLemore should be the highest rated amongst those you highlighted.
He wasn't even the best player on his team back at Kansas

Dude will be lucky if he's the next shitty version of Larry Hughes

J. Bravo

How are you going to start off with "Other than Withey"? lol

Because he was the only player better than McLemore on KU's roster last year. I guess 2nd best is obviously not the best, but I assumed you had more than 1 player in mind, given many people's hate of Ben lol.

DY_nasty

Because he was the only player better than McLemore on KU's roster last year. I guess 2nd best is obviously not the best, but I assumed you had more than 1 player in mind, given many people's hate of Ben lol.

People don't like him because he disappears all the time, he can't create his own shot, he's never played defense in his life, he's apparently lazy in his approach to the gym, he can't dribble, he somehow disappears while still maintaining the "every shot I take is a good shot" mentality, and he went to Kansas - which means he's softer than a Drake verse.

J. Bravo

People don't like him because he disappears all the time, he can't create his own shot, he's never played defense in his life, he's apparently lazy in his approach to the gym, he can't dribble, he somehow disappears while still maintaining the "every shot I take is a good shot" mentality,

As a huge KU fan, I completely agree. I would have defended him to the last minute until I heard about why he dropped to 7th.

and he went to Kansas - which means he's softer than a Drake verse.
Don't agree here. Kansas gets the good players that aren't really good but think they are ballin hard, like Xavier Henry, etc. Then when they move to the NBA, they get exposed. That's my theory anyways.

Top Bottom