• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

pilonv1

Yeah not having blackouts here is great, but it's still ridiculous how much more expensive it is by country. Some places in Europe and Asia are US$120.

You sound so white omg

eVHM534.gif

Lol @ you thinking that's the best case scenario...do you watch basketball or do you just skim through it? That's closer to the worst case scenario.

Well lets be honest, you're one of the most knowledgable posters here and it was apparent after you stated that LeBron is better than Mj ever was. Straight up legit.

Omega

Banned
kind of fucked up to use a picture of a baby elephant crying because it's mom rejected him as a way to troll

Has no relevance to the post either but hey, whatever.

kind of fucked up to use a picture of a baby elephant crying because it's mom rejected him as a way to troll

Has no relevance to the post either but hey, whatever.

Agreed. Quite tasteless. Would have been better to just post a pic of the Gardens rafters without a Knicks championship banner in the last 40 years.

International League Pass subscribers actually get the best deal. You guys aren't subject to blackout restrictions. You get all of the games regardless of what network they are on, too.

So while the US League Pass is cheaper, it's completely gimped.

Agreed kinda, it is more expensive than last year for the basic package. You basically get 9 months of every NBA game that airs so $230(with early bird) for premium isn't that bad. Also it means I never have to listen to the Jazz and Cavs announcers again.

linsivvi

Agreed kinda, it is more expensive than last year for the basic package. You basically get 9 months of every NBA game that airs so $230(with early bird) for premium isn't that bad. Also it means I never have to listen to the Jazz and Cavs announcers again.

Unless it's Jazz vs Cavs.

lmao, the Heat's longtime beat writer usually answers 3 questions a day but today:
ASK IRA: Michael Beasley special edition

If there was a Miami Heat Dictionary, it is now clear that the "Polarizing" entry would be accompanied by a picture of Michael Beasley. Thursday, there were 4,234 questions in the "Ask Ira" email box. No, not all were about Michael and not all from Thursday, but after several pages of scrolling through, I figured the best way was to offer a larger than usual daily sampling from the mailbag, so here are a dozen.

He was getting questions about Beasley even while he was gone. I don't know what it is about this guy lol

jl4855

Yahoo is now open, position eligibility is a lot stricter right now (no one has dual eligibility), hoping that gets fixed along the way...

Westlo

lmao, the Heat's longtime beat writer usually answers 3 questions a day but today:

He was getting questions about Beasley even while he was gone. I don't know what it is about this guy lol

We love our rookie supercool, watch the bandwagon heat fans join in when beas has one of those shooting nights and drops 20 off the bench. (he's bound to have 20 decent games in him a season)

This was one of the more hype beas moments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBHHmwH3m_o

I watched a lot of his games with minny and phoenix on league pass (well when he really lost it with the suns I didn't bother), no way he's allowed to play like that with the heat.

charsace

Michael Beasley is basically Carmelo Anthony but with more upside, and likes to smoke a little here and there. It's a big deal.

I remember when Beasley was being drafted people were calling him a 30 and 10 Carmelo. I said at best he would be Wizards Jamison and got fucking heated.

charsace

You also told me that Danilo Gallinari was Italian Bird

Gallo has broke his back and fucked up his knees and shooting wrist and he's still 10x the player Beasley is.

I should add that my Jamison stuff mostly pissed off people on realgm. No one on gaf called him a 30 and 10 carmelo, well pheeniknicks was the exception, he is a dumb enough kids guzzler to do it.

2k has released some ratings:

•Derrick Rose (92)
•Jamal Crawford (80)
•Otto Porter (74)
•Russell Westbrook (91)
•Anthony Bennett (76)
•Pau Gasol (81)
•Evan Turner (76)
•Jared Dudley (73)
•Chris Johnson (66)
•Ben McLemore (72)
•Carmelo Anthony (92)
•Monta Ellis (82)
•Nerlens Noel (72)
•Peyton Siva (67)
•John Wall (85)
•Kevin Durant (94)
•LeBron James (99)
•Roy Hibbert (81)
•Victor Oladipo (76)
•Paul George (88)
•Cody Zeller (68)
•Brook Lopez (81)

Omega

Banned
whoever 6 for 24 is, stop sending me these troll ass fucking trades.

I wouldn't even take MJD for free and who the fuck trades for kickers

I don't understand what's funny. In 2k there is a big difference between 90-93 rated player and 94-97 rated players.

To be fair Melo has been better than Durant in every 2k other than maybe 2k13, so Reilo has a point. The two really shouldn't even be close in rating. Based on efficiency Melo shouldn't have such outrageous offensive numbers.

And his shot release is the quickest, easiest in the game.

The Gasol number is fine, but Hibbert and Lopez should be much higher.

To be fair Melo has been better than Durant in every 2k other than maybe 2k13, so Reilo has a point. The two really shouldn't even be close in rating. Based on efficiency Melo shouldn't have such outrageous offensive numbers.

And his shot release is the quickest, easiest in the game.

The Gasol number is fine, but Hibbert and Lopez should be much higher.

Hibbert was ass for the majority of the season last year. He only started playing well for like a month.

Top Bottom