• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Damn, I'm not seeing some of these trade offers you guys are sending my way until I see it's been nullified.

But, I apparently don't need a quarterback!!!

Seattle's defense is every bit as good as advertised, and they saved my ass this week. 22 points...damn!

I love Richard Sherman. They asked him how he shut Boldin down to one catch and he said: "I don't think that catch was on me."

Swag.

Yeah chocolate can fuck dogs up. My dog once jumped on a table and ravaged through my entire box of fundraiser chocolates. I was so sad and I thought he would die he somehow survived. That dog is probably okay

I haven't had a dog die from eating chocolate thank god.

When I was 8 my stupid little ass fed my dog chocolate cake. It fucked him up real good but he survived

alba

Little is the new Big
Bulls are going to win the championship this year. The powers of this one woman will heal Noah's foot, Deng's wrist, and Carlos Boozer's defense.

swanson_130912.jpg

http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/health-top-priority-bulls-bring-swanson.html

Don't worry, it'll happen either way, well aside from Boozer's defense that is.

Pimpwerx

Kerr is such a fucking knob. WTF is he talking about injuries to Bosh? Um...Bosh was healthy all of last season. His struggles in the last two rounds weren't due to injury. Wade's injury was a bone bruise, which was a freak injury. I'm not sure this asshat knows what he's talking about. The team made 3 straight Finals, and should've won all 3. The only thing determining whether or not we make a 4th is Lebron's health and the relative strength of the competition. Neither has become a threat yet. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
wade doesn't get freak injuries, he get gets freak healthy

could've sworn bosh missed game 7 due to chemo therapy

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I get enough of clowns watching Dolan trying to run a professional basketball team

Omega

Banned
Isn't the 19th a Saturday?

nvm, assumed the consoles were launching on a Tuesday, like most entertainment releases do.

Top Bottom