• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

I don't know why anyone would agree to a fantasy trade with Kad, since the dude is straight up trolling now.

First, he swindled Brandon Marshall for pennies on the dollar. Now, he wants me to give up the top defense in the league against the LOLJags so I can experience the wonder that is...Buffalo's defense and a garbage backup RB?

Want me to preemptively forfeit our head-to-head while I'm at it?

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT!!!!

Brooklyn Nets point guard Deron Williams has a sprained right ankle and a bone bruise, a team spokesman said Wednesday.

Williams suffered the injuries while recently working out in Utah. He is currently in a walking boot, but is expected to be ready for the start of training camp, the spokesman said.

Murray: 19.9 points
Matthews: 17.1 points
Jackson: 23.3 points

Moreno has 29 points, though all of that came in one game against the Giants.

Jackson had one touchdown that skewed his stats. He's not the #1 option on his team (unlike the other three I have) nor is he going to be reliable. You're wrong.

that defense made Tragic 2-0 instead of 1-1.

Pretty sure it's worth keeping instead of trading it for a RB4

Exactly. You had me whupped good until my defense stepped in. They're also going up against the Jaguars this week, and they don't have a bye until week 12. Kad's a clown if he thinks I'll trade them for Buffalo. He may have pieced together a stellar squad everywhere else, but I'm not giving him the top D as well.

Wait

He did what?

I seriously thought you would overrule the trade. If I had seen it earlier, I would have flagged it. Whoever faces him now sees Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, and Demaryius Thomas. Not to mention he has Julian Edelman on the bench. It's ridiculous.

How much does that Game 6 moment still resonate?

In an interview with the San Antonio Express News, Popovich said not even his offseason boxing workouts have eased the blow.

"Nothing," he said, "is a release."

The disappointment was so profound, the ensuing Game 7 loss at AmericanAirlines Arena still doesn't register.

"Was there one?" he is quoted in the piece.

"I think about Game 6 every day," he said in the column. "Without exception. I think about every play. I can see LeBron's first shot, and the rebound, and the second . . . I've been quite lugubrious."

And, yes, he saved the trip to the dictionary, "As sad as you can possibly be."

It is a piece worth reading, including Popovich's daughter -- calling him "poor Greggy" -- telling him to get over himself.

For years, Pat Riley, and so many others, have told us how it's a make-or-miss league. Ray Allen made his shot, Popovich missed his opportunity for a fifth ring.

For his part, Spurs point guard Tony Parker said he's not sure he'll ever get over Game 6.

"I was lucky enough to win three times already," Parker told ESPN.com. "It's obviously going to hurt until I die. I'll be 95 years old and dying, and I'll be like, 'Oh, Game 6.' That's life."
haha.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Damn these dudes are talking like some SaltyBet chat salt miners shit.

Hey Pop, maybe you should've benched Manu before he sabotaged the whole series. I can't get over how bad he was in those final games.

alba

Little is the new Big
Get ready y'all, 13-14 Champions, you heard it first here <3

&#8220;I think I&#8217;m a lot quicker, a lot more explosive, and I think I&#8217;m gonna go this year without that many nagging injuries, just trying to prevent it by stretching and doing all the things I have to do to take care of my body."

Boozer gonna get dat ring, SoulPlaya!!!

Emwitus

What's so LOL about that? One questionable moment in the finals erases the fact that he got stabbed 11 times, returned one month later and played all 82 games in the season?

I don't get whats so LOL about it either. I get the joke he was trying to make but that wasn't the right link to post.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
What's so LOL about that? One questionable moment in the finals erases the fact that he got stabbed 11 times, returned one month later and played all 82 games in the season?

Sometimes NBA-GAF is retarded

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Paul Pierce relives that moment every time he sees a referee

Why would you buy an XB1?

Because I usually buy all three major consoles. I like some of the services Microsoft offers such as Xbox Live and the media capabilities. Also, for the few exclusives i.e. GOW, Halo that they've had in the past.

I'd buy the PC version, but didn't I hear that the PC version won't be new gen like the PS4 and Xbox One?

So tough...

6_13_10.jpg

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Boozer already has the only ring that matters to him.

Wedding band.

#Family#WhatReallyMattersYo#HolDat#AndONE!!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Boozer#Biography

Although born at a military base in Aschaffenburg, West Germany, Boozer grew up in Juneau, Alaska. As a child, Boozer and his father practiced outside at his local middle school, throughout the cold Alaskan seasons. He attended Juneau-Douglas High School. Boozer was married to his wife CeCe for six years before he filed for divorce in March 2009.

Because I usually buy all three major consoles. I like some of the services Microsoft offers such as Xbox Live and the media capabilities. Also, for the few exclusives i.e. GOW, Halo that they've had in the past.

I'd buy the PC version, but didn't I hear that the PC version won't be new gen like the PS4 and Xbox One?

That makes no sense.

Omega

Banned
it's true

The PC version doesn't support or come with next gen assets for some reason.

sports games are always like that

There's not a serious market for sports games on PC. They're usually left for the management titles like Football Manager

Hopefully that changes soon. I owned a PS3 and 360 for Socom, Halo and sports titles. Both those franchises are absolute garbage now and I don't feel like spending $400+ just to play 2K and UFC.

dwyane wade comes out of retirement in 2018 and joins the cavs

im so glad that 2k spent time working on this instead of stupid garbage nobody cares about like making sure leagues work correctly online

Top Bottom