• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

it's true

The PC version doesn't support or come with next gen assets for some reason.

what's next gen assets?
because for years the pc version can run at 1900x1200, locked at 60fps and superior lighting, models and textures.
everytime i play 2k on consoles compared to pc, it always feels like im playing a ps1 version.
dwyane wade comes out of retirement in 2018 and joins the cavs

im so glad that 2k spent time working on this instead of stupid garbage nobody cares about like making sure leagues work correctly online

i think its benefits you more if league doesnt work.

Isn't 2k for next gen also gimped? I heard some modes aren't in compared to the last gen versions. Anyways there is no point in getting the first one in the new gen all the time. I wait till at least 1-2 years in for a true next gen version.

CSX

what's next gen assets?
because for years the pc version can run at 1900x1200, locked at 60fps and superior lighting, models and textures.
everytime i play 2k on consoles compared to pc, it always feels like im playing a ps1 version.

As in PC version can only look like a sharper version of PS3/360 version. PS4/XB1 is going to have the updated models, stadiums, lighting, animation etc that makes it look like the trailer from E3.

Also iirc, PC versions of recent 2k games didnt have some of the lighting effects in console versions.

I was going to post that dime article about the Lebron fanfiction mode but got beat to it :p

Isn't 2k for next gen also gimped? I heard some modes aren't in compared to the last gen versions. Anyways there is no point in getting the first one in the new gen all the time. I wait till at least 1-2 years in for a true next gen version.

The lebron fanfiction games are current gen + PC exclusive

2016-17

Suspend your disbelief for a second Wizards fans, but your team has become dynamic in this fictional season. Otto Porter, John Wall and Bradley Beal have become a force and LeBron and his Heat mates have to beat Washington in Miami in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. You read that right, the Wizards are back.

cat-crying.gif

Omega

Banned
i like the storyline i made. threepeat with the heat, sign with the lakers who just tanked to get some elite rookie point, get kobe's ass shipped out for bradley beal

Either Kobe re-signs 3 for 45 or I ship him out.

Gonna go on record and say Kobe wont retire a Laker.

Mitch would be an asshole to pay him 20m or more at his age. I dont care how loyal Cuban paints his picture for Dirk.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I read a story that Kevin Love is down to 242 lbs, in the best shape of his life, and added some new shots to his game. Training camp is almost here.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
A lot quicker and a lot more explosive, huh? So...he's still slow and relatively unathletic then? LOL! At least he won't get injured anymore, as long as he doesn't punch his wife trip on any bags. PEACE.
It was Rose that said that, not Boozer, I believe.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
You're in for a treat. Top 5 show.

Season 4 was eh though. But it gets better again.

Yeah, I've always heard great things, but just now got around to really sitting down with the DVDs. The end of the pilot is really an amazing moment. I thought it was pretty good, then that happened.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Yeah, I've always heard great things, but just now got around to really sitting down with the DVDs. The end of the pilot is really an amazing moment. I thought it was pretty good, then that happened.
That's how the show is throughout.

And remember, a lot of this shit is based on actual events, kinda like The Wire.

If you notice, the badges are on the wrong side of the uniform. There's a reason for that: the LAPD did not want this show to be made. It was originally called The Barn, too.

Do you have stats?

He's showing up as an 84 overall at the end of the 2017 season, and improving by 2-3 points a year. So not as bad as I suspected but still dumb. By comparison, the Beard is 87.

He once had 19 boards and 13 assists in a game.

Signature skills:
1. Dimer (WTF)
2. Bruiser (of women, maybe)
3. Post playmaker
4. Break starter (WTF)

Personality type: "Unpredictable." At least they got that part right.

Passing is easily White's best skill so I don't see those signature skills as too bad if he eventually developed into a player (which he won't because he's so fucked up)

He didn't put on 15 lbs of muscle. I'm still waiting for those articles. Then I'll really know basketball is back.
Does Rudy Gay count?
Rudy Gay added 10-15 pounds of muscle to his frame this offseason.
His playing weight from last season of 230 pounds at 6'8" wasn't really undersized, but adding 15 pounds puts him on the heavier side among small forwards. Gay has loads of athleticism, so the added muscle shouldn't be too much of a detriment in his perimeter game.

Eye surgery and 10-15 pounds of muscle in one offseason? Get hype Raps fans.

Upon finally seeing himself clearly in a photo, Gay remarked: "Damn, I'm skinny!"

One short visit to the HGHeat training facilities and *poof* we have a new Rudy Gay.

Upon finally seeing himself clearly in a photo, Gay remarked: "Damn, I'm skinny!"

One short visit to the HGHeat training facilities and *poof* we have a new Rudy Gay.

He talks about putting on tons of muscle pretty frequently.

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/08/13/rudygay/

I don't think I'm buying the new report from him for some reason.

I do wish Gobert had a "20-30 pounds of muscle added" story though.

Top Bottom