• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Oui, mais à ce jeu-là, tu peux parler de Noah et Séraphin...
Je crois vraiment que la présence de Pau aurait créer une grosse différence, mais en tout cas. La France a gagnée et l'a méritée!

MVP

Banned
Any such list without Artest is a joke.

Dude, they said Lebron was mentally tough.

Not sure if these posts are serious...one dude takes a beating every time he goes to the rim and still bulldozes his way to MVPs and rings, and takes all the spewed hatred from idiots in stride, while the other moron sucker-elbows unsuspecting superstars, or goes ballistic when a plastic cup that weighs less than a feather hits his chest and starts wailing on miniature people in the crowd.

Ben Wallace basically pushes his heart through his back and he runs to the table with his tail between his legs mentally begging Wallace to spare his life, but a stray feather cup touches him from a small fan and he all of a sudden becomes The Incredible Hulk.

He's about as "tough" as Kevin Garnett or Jerry Stackhouse. Easy to be tough with Jeff Hornacek LOL

MVP is Internet Tough.

Also, Cherry, for the love will you please bench Shonn Greene? Dude isn't playing for a couple more weeks, at least.

rando14

Would have tore shit up had I started Josh Gordon, lol who expected him to put up 20+ in his first game with a backup qb. *shrug* oh well

SamuraiX-

wTyFtON.jpg

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
In an era where guys like Rudy Gay and Eric Gordon got max deals, George definitely would have gotten a max if he hit free agency.

Omega

Banned
wow. terrible fantasy week for both my teams and Eagles are almost as bad as the Giants. I feel like a Browns fan

my (shitty) players are up for trade if anyone wants them.

linsivvi

I guess Paul George to the Lakers isn't happening!

Didn't think it was possible.

Ok, as of right now, Paul George doesn't qualify for the Derrick Rose provision, so the $90M offer has to be conditional.

The rules are:
1. MVP
2. All-star starter
3. All NBA teams twice

He was on the 3rd team last season so he has to either be an all-star starter or make the all NBA team again to get that $90M contract.

Edit: And that's what happened to Harden, he failed to meet the criteria and the Rockets saved a bunch of money.

Ehh, George is an elite defensive player, but giving maxes to perimeter players who are average offensively just seems like a bit too much. I wouldn't be surprised if George averages 13 PPG this year if he gets reasonable minutes and only gets touches in areas where he's good at scoring.

Kad never offers me trades because he knows I can sniff out his ways!

Although after this week he remains the only undefeated team ;_;

NBA salary/contract situation is tough for teams like Indy because you can't really pay guys what they are worth. If you are the Pacers, you can't say "Durant/LeBron make XXX and you are not as good so we will give you less than XXX". You basically have to give guys the max or they will walk and someone else will. That's why so much of the league ends up overpaid. There are really only a handful of guys that are worth the max.

Top Bottom