• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Pimpwerx

Wat?

ku-xlarge.jpg

She is beyond crazy. She's supposed to be getting something like $36k a month from him. Her salty ass needs to stop already. That's why they gave him the kids, because she is fucking crazy. PEACE.

I just remembered that Bargnani got traded to the Knicks of all teams and started laughing at work. I think this may be funny forever like the formidable thing.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
She is beyond crazy. She's supposed to be getting something like $36k a month from him. Her salty ass needs to stop already. That's why they gave him the kids, because she is fucking crazy. PEACE.
So who is the gentleman from the Miami Heat that got involved with her?

Forever

Banned
Well now that you mention it she looks pretty clean in that picture for someone living on the streets.

SamuraiX-

So DoinTooMuch got an easy dunk and a couple of free throws and now he's bringing the swag down on everyone.

I've heard this was a trend with him in college too. If he can get a couple of easy ones early on, he'll light your ass up, but if he struggles it just snowballs.

She is definitely crazy as fuck without a doubt

But I do wonder if Wade now being with Gabby Union has anything to do with it. I mean, they were a childhood couple and now he's on another planet and she don't matter a thing to him

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Sac. was already eliminated from the tourney.

Today's games are the "Consolation Round". The tourney continues tomorrow.
Oh yeah, that's right. I had in mind the CHA-MEM game when I wrote my previous post. That game was pretty entertaining.

Pimpwerx

She is definitely crazy as fuck without a doubt

But I do wonder if Wade now being with Gabby Union has anything to do with it. I mean, they were a childhood couple and now he's on another planet and she don't matter a thing to him

Oh, she is definitely salty. I don't even think she cared about getting custody of the kids during their divorce, she just wanted to embarrass him. Can't blame the guy. He made a huge upgrade. PEACE.

Oh, she is definitely salty. I don't even think she cared about getting custody of the kids during their divorce, she just wanted to embarrass him. Can't blame the guy. He made a huge upgrade. PEACE.

I wonder if Wade had posters of Union the way Nick Cannon did of Mariah

Banging your childhood crush has to be something else

Forever

Banned
Has there been any player actually claimed through waivers this offseason? Feels like everybody has cleared. The days of Travis Outlaw seem long gone.

lol Outlaw.

If you combine the salaries we just agreed to for Livingston, Blatche, and AK47 the total comes out to less than we were paying Travis Outlaw each year. Thank goodness for the amnesty clause.

exarkun

Why don't the hot ladies ever sit next to the cool looking guy at Starbucks? It makes no sense.

I would take care of wades baby mama if I could get a cut of her support/alimony check.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I just remembered that Bargnani got traded to the Knicks of all teams and started laughing at work. I think this may be funny forever like the formidable thing.

I like to think he's laughing cause he's free of Canada's tyrannical pay as you go internet requirements....

Zeus Molecules

The first three involve instant replay, which now be can used:
When reviewing a block/charge play to determine whether the defender was inside or outside the restricted area, officials will now be permitted to reverse a charge call, or uphold a blocking call, when the defender was outside the restricted area but was not set when the offensive player began his upward shooting motion.

To determine whether an off-ball foul occurred before or after a player has started his shooting motion on a successful shot attempt, or before or after the ball was released on a throw-in.

During the review of any instant replay situation to permit the officials to assess the appropriate penalties of any unsportsmanlike and unnecessary acts (e.g. flagrant fouls) that are observed during the instant replay reviews.

Additional rules modifications include:

On clear path to the basket fouls, it will no longer be considered a clear path foul if at any point before the foul is committed the defender who commits the foul is positioned ahead of the offensive player in the frontcourt.

A team on offense will lose possession if its player leaves the floor and does not immediately return to the floor, unless he is injured, attempting to save the ball or in other extenuating circumstances.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/47273/five-rule-changes-for-2013-14

Let's discuss this instead of wades personal life for a while.

Clear lane violation's will become a lot more rare and instant replays will become a lot more common. I see more commercial breaks (and longer games) in the future and finally flopping being even easier to punish.

Jonm1010

Banned
Its Summer league and blah blah blah but I have to say that it's nice to see Austin Rivers show some signs of worth for once.

He ended the season well before his injury last year but last summer league he scored 10ppg on 21% shooting. He ends this SL with 18ppg on 48% shooting, an improved FT percentage and showed the ability to finish at the rim and drive to his left, something he struggled with horribly last season.

Still fouls too much, turns it over too much, struggled at the arc and has an inconsistent jumper but still it's at least something :/

linsivvi

Let's discuss this instead of wades personal life for a while.

Clear lane violation's will become a lot more rare and instant replays will become a lot more common. I see more commercial breaks (and longer games) in the future and finally flopping being even easier to punish.

Yeah it's time they either use the replacement ref as the instant replay ref or invest in a more sophisticated instant replay technology. I'm all for reviews but the delay is getting worse and worse.

Starting to look like Knicks will make an vet minimum offer to EuroLeague PG Bobby Brown. I like it, cheap backup scoring PG who can run a PnR, which is what the Knicks need.

and BTW, is much better than Sebastian Telfair.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Starting to look like Knicks will make an vet minimum offer to EuroLeague PG Bobby Brown. I like it, cheap backup scoring PG who can run a PnR, which is what the Knicks need.

Is this the same Bobby Brown that did a stint with the raptors?

Zeus Molecules

Yeah it's time they either use the replacement ref as the instant replay ref or invest in a more sophisticated instant replay technology. I'm all for reviews but the delay is getting worse and worse.

They really need to move replay reviews to offsite refs.

That way someone is always reviewing and we don't have to stop the game for minutes.

That would be a great idea.

masud

Banned

Yup all we need to do is sign Kenyon and that Taylor kid from summer league and we're straight. Better roster than last year, which is pretty impressive given our cap situation.

Zeus Molecules

Yup all we need to do is sign Kenyon and that Taylor kid from summer league and we're straight. Better roster than last year, which is pretty impressive given our cap situation.

do you think they add Toure? he did well the first 2 games that I saw?

thekad

Banned
Looks like Camby is heading to Houston:

“If Marcus clears waivers as we expect on Sunday, the Rockets would be at the top of his list,” Rick Kaplan said. “He loved his time there. He wanted to stay, but they went another direction. Obviously, they would be a leading contender. … At this stage of his career, I can see scenarios where he can play or be a mentor and he would like to play at home.”

dat depth

Top Bottom