• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

masud

Banned
do you think they add Toure? he did well the first 2 games that I saw?

I don't think they'll sign Toure and Brown. I like Toure but he needs to develop and our team probably isn't the best place for him to do that.

edit: Oops meant Toure and Brown not Toure and Martin.

masud

Banned
Can't blame him for stealing Dolan's money. He'll be ready to play limited minutes now that he's on a real team.

But he wasn't ready to play limited minutes last year. Dude is done. Plus if yall play him at all Asik will probably start cutting himself.

Congrats to you too pilon. My wife just went in for her first ultrasound this week, so I got to see my child for the first time. It's a good week for best-gaf.

Doomsayer

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
You guys ever give one of your friends your urine to pass a drug test?

My dad had me pee into bottles a few times as a little kid. It didn't click that I was doing something crazy/wrong/illegal until I got much older, he was using me and making money off of his friends who needed to keep their jobs.

Not sure if its actually illegal or not but its definitely crazy. You shouldnt do it.

If you're the one giving away the piss? Go for it

If you're the one who is taking the test and trying to get away with something? Just stop doing drugs

If your friend gives you shit about not doing it for him...then he can piss off

SamuraiX-

You guys ever give one of your friends your urine to pass a drug test?
I'm not friends with Michael Beasley so no.
i know a guy who use to do that before he started smoking weed...... that guy also has a lot of boundary issues.....
god damn it pi wtf did you do
Googled it. Not a crime to give piss away.
Congratulations on the watch list I guess? Just be careful moving forward.
You sure that's what he wants it for?

ir09JfO8qZyTa.gif

lol this is getting a little out of hand. Yea my friend smokes weed a lot, pretty much a daily thing for him. He's trying to get a decent job and they're doing a drug test so he asked for me my urine.

Not sure if its actually illegal or not but its definitely crazy. You shouldnt do it.
it is a bit crazy, but shit yolo

If you're the one giving away the piss? Go for it

If you're the one who is taking the test and trying to get away with something? Just stop doing drugs

If your friend gives you shit about not doing it for him...then he can piss off
nah he's cool if I say no.

anyways, I don't want blackace to come into this thread seeing posts about giving piss away so this should be the end of this derailment.

What if they take a hair sample as well?
too bad for him.

Top Bottom