• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Smokey

From Saturdays Howard introduction

BPFUI3dCYAAO5J5.jpg:large

dat red

I bet 3/4 of people in this crowd can't get the Rockets games in their homes lolz

masud

Banned
Telling the truth is hating now?

Telling the truth? You guys habitually over reach with your predictions about how bad the Knicks are gonna be. It's been years of this shit. That's why Knicks age has never lost an avatar bet about the Knicks. We are far more in line with reality than the detractors, we're the ones telling the truth,

Forever

Banned
Telling the truth? You guys habitually over reach with your predictions about how bad the Knicks are gonna be. It's been years of this shit. That's why Knicks age has never lost an avatar bet about the Knicks. We are far more in line with reality than the detractors, we're the ones telling the truth,

When I take effingvic's avatar, will that count?

Also you can't handle the truth.

v7xXCpX.jpg

masud

Banned

To be fair talisayNon is not Knicks age. And to be fairer Bargnani if healthy will be decent for the Knicks he'll at least give them more than Novak/Copeland did. You calling him the worst player in the league is a classic example of that over reach btw. Butt when you end up being wrong about it you'll just pretend we claimed he would be an all star or something. Years of this shit.

Nets won't be a first round exit though. They will be top 5 so they wont face the heat,pacers,bulls,etc. i cant imagine why someone would say that.

linsivvi

To be fair talisayNon is not Knicks age. And to be fairer Bargnani if healthy will be decent for the Knicks he'll at least give them more than Novak/Copeland did. You calling him the worst player in the league is a classic example of that over reach btw. Butt when you end up being wrong about it you'll just pretend we claimed he would be an all star or something. Years of this shit.

People have been saying Bargnani is among the worst players in the league for a long time and it has nothing to do with the Knicks.

sorry did you say something? I don't recognize the existence of anyone that prefers Toney DougASS over Nate, which would be 95% of Knicks-Age.

I'll be write about BargainNani as well.

Mark Price is a bitch. Forever

masud

Banned
People have been saying Bargnani is among the worst players in the league for a long time and it has nothing to do with the Knicks.

Show me something calling him the worst player in the league that's not from a deranged success starved Raptor fan.

Hey, why is it temporary now? I already phoned it in to Blackace.

Or is that standard procedure here? I won a bet once and it was permanent.

thought each bet had seperate conditions, etc.? i never did any avatar bets before. if its permanent, then count me out lol.

Forever

Banned
thought each bet had seperate conditions, etc.? i never did any avatar bets before. if its permanent, then count me out lol.

Whatever. I'll take what I can get. End of the postseason it is. Done deal.

I might be nice and give you that classy crescent and star Nets avvie I made.

linsivvi

So you link a bunch of advanced stats for season where he was hurt and played 35 games? Really? Keep telling the truth guys...

You asked for a quote, and I gave you one. Trashing Bargnani is not Knicks related.

He just happens to become a Knick.

thekad

Banned
So you link a bunch of advanced stats for season where he was hurt and played 35 games? Really? Keep telling the truth guys...
I guess it can be considered a skill that Bargnani will miss a bunch of games considering how much of a negative he is when he's playing.

First off, I've been calling Bargs the worst or near-worst player in the league for years on thiese threads, so don't act like this is some anti-Knicks thing. I've been very consistent regarding Bargs.

For another, he will not be decent because he is terrible at basketball. And yes, he will contribute less positively than cope and Novak. Again, nothing against the Knicks and obviously those players haven't done much, but Bargs is that bad and I've consistently argued as such for years.

So you link a bunch of advanced stats for season where he was hurt and played 35 games? Really? Keep telling the truth guys..

Oh please, he proved to you I mentioned bargs as the worst player in the NBA WAAAAAY before he was rumored to be a Knick.

IWMBT19 has also been on the "one of the worst in the NBA' trains for a while.

First off, I've been calling Bargs the worst or near-worst player in the league for years on thiese threads, so don't act like this is some anti-Knicks thing. I've been very consistent regarding Bargs.

For another, he will not be decent because he is terrible at basketball. And yes, he will contribute less positively than cope and Novak. Again, nothing against the Knicks and obviously those players haven't done much, but Bargs is that bad and I've consistently argued as such for years.

Complete bs being spewed right here. There are far worst player in the league such as douglass and novak. novak is not even close to barg. Barg is great on offense and can score from multiple places. He will give more space for melo as well.

Complete bs being spewed right here. There are far worst player in the league such as douglass and novak. novak is not even close to barg. Barg is great on offense and can score from multiple places. He will give more space for melo as well.

His efficiency is ass and he doesn't score well from anywhere on the floor. He's below average everywhere even in the paint. At least Novak was a solid 3 pt shooter and cope could play some D. Bargs is a shitty offensive jack of all trades.

And like I've been repeating, he's even worse on D than Novak at a position where D matters much more and NY will have to play him heavy minutes at the 4 & 5.

His efficiency is ass and he doesn't score well from anywhere on the floor. He's below average everywhere even in the paint. At least Novak was a solid 3 pt shooter and cope could play some D. Bargs is a shitty offensive jack of all trades.

The injuries effected him. novak couldn't even make open 3s anymore. I'll give you cope,he is great on offense but his defense also needed work. Barg can play defense man to man which novak couldn't do. Novak is far worse on defense, remember that run the celtics made as soon as movak went in that one dude knew he could take advantage of him. man to man barg can handle his guy especially with tyson behind him.

The injuries effected him. novak couldn't even make open 3s anymore. I'll give you cope,he is great on offense but his defense also needed work. Barg can play defense man to man which novak couldn't do.

He was shitty before the injuries and his man to man D sucks. More importantly for a C, his help D is LULZ.

Top Bottom