• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Branduil

Did missing out on the Byron Mullens sweepstakes really hurt that bad? Tyrus is still available.

There's always a chance you can sign Jeff Adrian or Diop next year. How about giving the corpse of Brendan Haywood a go?

Brandan Wright is a better player than Al Jefferson, and he can't even rebound.

exarkun

Al Jeff just putting his arms up on D while scoring his average amt of points on O will be better than anything the Cats have had in a few years. Kemba won't constantly be trying to save the team. That's good enough!

Brandi is back! Hi Brandi, tried to hold it down for the Mavs while you were gone.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
You know nothing.

tumblr_mkwu0hDXTK1ri39y2o1_500.gif

That's not worse, they had the same thing last season.

OJ Mayo is actually a good defensive player and Collison ain't bad. Calderon-Ellis is the worst defensive backcourt in many years. Worse than Curry-Ellis.

Mavs perimeter D is the only thing that kept them afloat besides Dirk these last 2 years.

Branduil

OJ Mayo is actually a good defensive player and Collison ain't bad. Calderon-Ellis is the worst defensive backcourt in many years. Worse than Curry-Ellis.

Mavs perimeter D is the only thing that kept them afloat besides Dirk these last 2 years.

Their perimeter defense was not even close to being any good last year. Mayo would only play well against lottery teams, when he felt like it. Also, we started Mike James last year. Mike James. I'm not even sure he's still alive in a legal sense.

Their perimeter defense was not even close to being any good last year. Mayo would only play well against lottery teams, when he felt like it. Also, we started Mike James last year. Mike James. I'm not even sure he's still alive in a legal sense.

Just wait til you see Ellis-Calderon combo. They're arguably the 2 worst defensive players at their position.

giri

Hey at least they got Derek Fisher back.

This honestly is stupid. If they wanted Fish for his "leadership" they should have just brought him in as an assistant, and if needed, suit him up for a play offs stretch.

Thunder are really having some mediocre moments the last few off seasons.

This honestly is stupid. If they wanted Fish for his "leadership" they should have just brought him in as an assistant, and if needed, suit him up for a play offs stretch.

the Thunder have gotten worse and worse each off-season. I would call their last few off seasons less than mediocre

It wouldn't be so bad if Scott Brooks didn't play him too much because he's got a hard-on for gritty players who try hard and are absolutely worthless on the court.

KingGondo

Banned
the Thunder have gotten worse and worse each off-season. I would call their last few off seasons less than mediocre
We still improved our winning percentage last year even after losing Harden, but I can agree that we need to make some kind of move to right the ship and create good vibes.

I mean, we could've gone far if YNB hadn't gone down, but I think everyone would feel a lot better if Presti made a move to improve us in the short term and reassure KD that this is where he needs to be.

exarkun

It's not like kg or pierce will play in that game. And if they do, it'll be for like 5 mins. Plus, no one really goes to preseason games anyway.

You'll still get your celtics: the electric boogaloo moment during the regular season.

Forever

Banned
It's not like kg or pierce will play in that game. And if they do, it'll be for like 5 mins. Plus, no one really goes to preseason games anyway.

You'll still get your celtics: the electric boogaloo moment during the regular season.
I legit feel bad for PP knowing that his great return is going to be during a preseason game that no one gives a shit about.

But there is this.

YqpXdzC.png

Both our teams are gonna get some more love. Just hope the NBA fixes their preseason fuckup.

exarkun

Does that tweet mean the Rox are finally gonna get some TnT/abc national love? I was pissed halfway through the season having to watch old Kobe and crew drag their asses to the playoffs on national television.

I ask because I am part of that 60+ percent of houstonians who can't watch home games since its blacked out.

I legit feel bad for PP knowing that his great return is going to be during a preseason game that no one gives a shit about.

But there is this.

YqpXdzC.png

Both our teams are gonna get some more love. Just hope the NBA fixes their preseason fuckup.

please no miami-lal christmas. plz plz plz.

I want Miami to play OKC, LAC, or SAS.

Top Bottom