• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

San Antonio, Memphis. And all of the playoff teams last year were better than Milwaukee and Boston.

San Antonio doesn't even have a soul anymore. There's no coming back from that. They punked Neal this summer and Blair probably wants out after Pop decided to play corpses over him.

Hell, Duncan wouldn't shutup about 0.4 for many years after it happened and that wasn't even for a chip. You don't come back from chokejobs like that.

Branduil

How does a 4 dollar PB&J with like 800+ calories look?

iMiLR43kbHMa6.jpg

diehard

Fleer
So will tonights scrimmage just be basketball in the background while we look at David Aldridge or will they actually cover it like a game?

charsace

Penn Station upgrade is for the best. Queens and Brooklyn also need god like transit hubs.

People seriously think Wall wasn't getting max money on the free agent market? The only reason Curry didn't get the Max is because he decided to play it safe.

Forever

Banned
ESPN's Tom Haberstroh projected the East for next season:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9507100/early-look-eastern-conference

1. Miami
2. Brooklyn
3. Chicago
4. Indiana
5. New York
With the additions of Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Andrei Kirilenko, Shaun Livingston and Jason Terry, this might be the deepest team in the league. A lot of ink (err, bandwidth) has been spilled on the aging core, but let’s not forget that their two best players — Deron Williams and Brook Lopez — are in their primes.
I think 2-4 is a tossup personally but it's good to see our bench getting some respect. On all the bottom feeder comment sections I've seen on the internet there's always a mob of Knicks fans babbling about how they still have the best bench in the league.

All the Clips have to do is avoid the Grizzlies and they'll be in good shape.

Or any team with guys that score in the paint so they'd have to avoid just the Rockets, Thunder, and Spurs as well.

Have to worry about Griffin's body this year as well with how many minutes he'll probably end up logging at center.

I think 2-4 is a tossup personally but it's good to see our bench getting some respect. On all the bottom feeder comment sections I've seen on the internet there's always a mob of Knicks fans babbling about how they still have the best bench in the league.

Ehh, 1 is the only lock.

2-6 is all on the health of the personnel and how they mesh.

Only 7 and 8 is going to be where "surprises" are.

I just wonder how many wins the Clips will have this year.

They won so many games last year with Del Negro and they added better perimeter pieces and a better coach. The West is worse this year also with the Lakers being shit and Denver getting trolled by Iggy.

Wouldn't it be crazy if the Clips won 72 games.

Smokey

They won so many games last year with Del Negro and they added better perimeter pieces and a better coach. The West is worse this year also with the Lakers being shit and Denver getting trolled by Iggy.

Cmon

Bread

Banned

it's about as crazy as someone suggesting that the clippers can win 72 games

Yall puttin words in my mouth lol

I just think it'd be funny for the Clips of all teams to be the ones to actually hit it.

I'm just wondering how many wins Doc, Dudley and Redick add to a team that won 56 games. Is it only worth 4 wins? 10?

That's all im sayin

Branduil

I just think it'd be funny for the Clips of all teams to be the ones to actually hit it.

I'm just wondering how many wins Doc, Dudley and Redick add to a team that won 56 games. Is it only worth 4 wins? 10?

That's all im sayin

Maybe plus six or so but they also lose about two more games because their frontcourt is so bad.

Also the west is going to be better this year.

Maybe plus six or so but they also lose about two more games because their frontcourt is so bad.

Also the west is going to be better this year.

Some teams improved some got worse. I can't imagine the Spurs summoning any interest in the regular season, the Lakers are tankworthy and the Nuggets lost too much.

Some teams improved but I'm not sure how many wins those teams add to their teams. The Wolves should be much better, the Pelicans...hard to judge how those pieces come together. How many wins does Miller add to the Grizz? Utah might actually end up worse.

Branduil

Some teams improved but I'm not sure how many wins those teams add to their teams. The Wolves should be much better, the Pelicans...hard to judge how those pieces come together. How many wins does Miller add to the Grizz? Utah might actually end up worse.

Did you forget Houston?

Did you forget Houston?

Nah, but in total I think the West got weaker and Clips got a lot better with their additions.

I think last year might have been flukey so I don't necessarily think they are going to win 65+ games but going just by whats on paper you'd think there'd be a decent amount of wins going with their additions.

KingGondo

Banned

That's all im sayin
The margin between winning 56 and 62 games is actually pretty wide. Lots of things can go wrong, and the Clips (while improved) are still a pretty flawed team.

Those 30 or so games against actual good teams determine the difference between winning 45 games and 60+.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
99% likely thats just a placeholder cover. They did the same thing with both Madden and FIFA, these are just display boxes they put in retail stores because they're way more effective at gathering preorders than generic blank boxes.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Did missing out on the Byron Mullens sweepstakes really hurt that bad? Tyrus is still available.

There's always a chance you can sign Jeff Adrian or Diop next year. How about giving the corpse of Brendan Haywood a go?

Top Bottom