• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

rando14

iEwvkX5di0hRC.gif

goddamn sheed needs a new suit

i checked boston's salary outlook

courtney lee for the full mle is one of the worst contracts in the league

teamfucker bass is on the books for another 3 years as well

ainge is so bad

masud

Banned
23 points in second half. Franchise playoff low. LOL Two playoff games in a row they have set records of shit. And rondo is useless? I can't stand that bull.

You were talking Mad shit when you knew rondo would be out. Then you gave up after game one. Paint your face (purple yellow and green)

Emwitus

You were talking Mad shit when you knew rondo would be out. Then you gave up after game one. Paint your face (purple yellow and green)

I thought Pierce and garnett were enough. Turns out KG is useless without rondo. I gladly accept the pipe. Your championship is the second round. Cherish it.

LuchaShaq

Banned
In all seriousness.

Is it a positive thing that the knicks won both games.

or is it a negative that they let the lolceltics actually seem like they were in the driver's seat at some point in both games.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
This series is going 6 games since the refs will win the next two for Boston.
OMFG
Just stop talking about the refs

Not just you but ffs stop

When they bad it sucks but when both teams are claiming the refs are helping the other team at the same time it's just retarded

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Has nothing to do with Doc and everything to do with Ainge. They thought Jason Terry was a suitable replacement to Ray Allen.

Tells you everything you need to know.

Bledsoe and Jordan would of been a great deal for building for the future but Ainge gave KG a no trade clause.....

masud

Banned
You winning games against boston means zilch. Flatter yourself though.

I'm sorry were we talking about the Knicks? No were discussing "your" wack ass team that should have blown it up 2 years ago. Almost everything you say about the Knicks is true and the Celtics still might get swept by them, ponder that shit.

LuchaShaq

Banned
I'm so bummed Lee is out the warriors are so damn shallow.

At least we get to see Bogut beast it for a few games before he inevitably gets hurt again.

Emwitus

I'm sorry were we talking about the Knicks? No were discussing "your" wack ass team that should have blown it up 2 years ago. Almost everything you say about the Knicks is true and the Celtics still might get swept by them, ponder that shit.

Our wack ass team took miami to 7 games just last year when you won your first game in almost two decades and dropped that confetti. What does that say about your team? Keep it in your pants man.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Our wack ass team took miami to 7 games just last year when you won your first game in almost two decades and dropped that confetti. What does that say about your team? Keep it in your pants man.

you're trying to brag about going 7 and losing...... man go home Emwitus you're drunk man... you're drunk

Top Bottom