• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

I may underrate Rondo, but the Celtics were even worse with him this year. They were like 20-23 and on a six game losing streak with a really bad point differential before he got hurt. I don't think I said that the Celtics are better without Rondo, but I still don't think he's that great, but we'll see what happens in two years when KG is retired and Rondo has to play probably without an elite defense. Maybe he's better than I think.

I wish KG was able to move like he did last year because he was awesome last year and for a good part of this year but he's not doing much so far in this series and I thought he was going to be awesome again defensively in this series with this rest. Maybe last year was his last great year, he is pretty old...

AcridMeat

Banned
Curry with close to a double double already. I'm liking what I see so far.

However the shots he's taking are freaking ridiculously hard. We're lucky he's insane.

I loved that hustle play by Bogut to Barnes though.

charsace

I may underrate Rondo, but the Celtics were even worse with him this year. They were like 20-23 and on a six game losing streak with a really bad point differential before he got hurt. I don't think I said that the Celtics are better without Rondo, but I still don't think he's that great, but we'll see what happens in two years when KG is retired and Rondo has to play probably without an elite defense. Maybe he's better than I think.

I wish KG was able to move like he did last year because he was awesome last year and for a good part of this year but he's not doing much so far in this series and I thought he was going to be awesome again defensively in this series with this rest. Maybe last year was his last great year, he is pretty old...
Fuck kg's punk ass. Fuck him, the bitch ass Celtics, fuck their fans, and ewtcunt. Have the playoffs started yet? How is all that heart of a champion and history of deep runs helping you? The only thing you guys are running to is a sweep. I hope this ass whooping retires kg.

Emwitus

A big part of what kg did in the playoff last year was rondo. Why wont you or anybody acknowledge that?

New SI cover:

130423114907-durant-cover-single-image-cut.jpg

you're not done being second yet KD.

edit:Curry!

Emwitus

I don't see how KG's defensive dominance last year was related to Rondo.

His defense was great in this game his offense was shit. How many times did he stop guys coming into the paint when everybody else did their job? The plus minus for this team with him on and off the court are still absurd.

His defense was great in this game his offense was shit. How many times did he stop guys coming into the paint when everybody else did their job? The plus minus for this team with him on and off the court are still absurd.

I think he's a lot worse defensively in these playoffs than he was last year though he's still been OK.

AcridMeat

Banned
He has man. We should put RJ or Draymond out there
Honestly If we weren't doing fine on rebounding I wanted to see Biedrins.

I think Bazemore matches well too, he's a great defender but Jackson is too scared to play him.

Look at Jack using the same fucking move the third time in a row. What a joke. Shoot the fucking ball. Got bailed out by that shitty call.

Top Bottom