• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Kendrick Perkins ‏@KendrickPerkins 14h

I'm sorry to piss people off. I'm trying to win a ring sooo anything goes while you the heat of the battle."

"Kendrick Perkins ‏@KendrickPerkins 14h

And if you don't like what I did then do something about it. Ill be in Houston tomorrow. 1"

https://twitter.com/KendrickPerkins

Related to holding Parsons hand.

So anyone have the Galaxy 4 yet? My wife and I are currently on the iPhone 4S and I'm just bored with iOS amd Apple. I'll wait to see if they release anything revolutionary (they won't) but just curious about the G4.

Sanjuro

jxbd4ZM1QpqnR.jpg

Vahagn

Lebron whining about finishing second in DPOY

"I don't know if there's anyone in history who guards all 5 positions"

Damn dude doesn't just disparage Marc, but everyone else in history too. And as a Bulls fan, he should know that Pippen and Rodman have been able to guard 1-5 too.

Nori Chan

Damn dude doesn't just disparage Marc, but everyone else in history too. And as a Bulls fan, he should know that Pippen and Rodman have been able to guard 1-5 too.

but jt said

If it was Kobe you would be praising him for his mamba-like qualities

Vahagn

If it was Kobe you would be praising him for his mamba-like qualities

I'm ok with him saying "it sucks, who wants to finish second" - that's Kobe-Esque.

The nonsense about anyone in history though? That's not trying to be the best, that's claiming you already are the best ever.

dude doesnt help his case much. complaining about not being able to get max contracts, bitching about hard fouls, now whining about awards when the motherfucker's been given multiple mvps and is sure to win another?
Dude is more likable when he aint talkin

“It sucks,” James said. “It sucks. It sucks.”
James was asked if his candidacy for other awards — notably the MVP — hurt his chances. “I don’t know,” James said. “It definitely sucks, though. Finishing second? Who wants to finish second?”
Was this his best defensive season? “Probably,” James said. “I mean, I guard everybody on the floor. I don’t know if there’s one player in NBA history who’s guarded one through five (positions). It’s over with now, but that’s cool.”
cmon man. he sounds like a teenager here.

charsace

I like that he's hungry. Dude thinks he's the best player in the world and feels that he deserves it. While he's a really good defender he didn't at the level that a perimeter defender would have to to win the DPOTY. A perimeter player has to be Moncrief, Scottie and Jordan level as a man to man defender to win it.

dude doesnt help his case much. complaining about not being able to get max contracts, bitching about hard fouls, now whining about awards when the motherfucker's been given multiple mvps and is sure to win another?
Dude is more likable when he aint talkin

cmon man. he sounds like a teenager here.

meh, I'm not faultin Lebron at all for his comments. If he was like 'It's ok, I had a good season and did my best' folks would be like 'see, he isn't competitive, he doesn't care'. Now that he is showing that he wanted the award and believes he deserves it and what not, he get shit on. Did he deserve it? IMO, no but come on.

Still shocked they didn't give Love the super max considering Rubio isn't even elligble for a new contract for 3 years and he isn't better than Love anyway.

h3ro

Congrats Rodeo! I know how I felt when Zeke finally got shown the door!

let me pretend he's gone, ok. i need this.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Look I love all big white tall dudes who can shoot threes, I'm just saying the Wolves should probably trade Love now while his trade value is at its highest rather than waiting till he has 1 year left on his deal and they have to settle for a subpar package. Because he's not staying in Minnesota.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @dailythunder: Russell Westbrook will undergo surgery for a meniscus tear in his right knee.

Oh fuck!

linsivvi

Look I love all big white tall dudes who can shoot threes, I'm just saying the Wolves should probably trade Love now while his trade value is at its highest rather than waiting till he has 1 year left on his deal and they have to settle for a subpar package. Because he's not staying in Minnesota.

So you're saying Love should go back to play for his home town while reuniting Rubio with his countryman.

I concur.

were you a troy murphy fan

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Seriously, are you guys blind? Talking about Troy fucking Murphy?

RT @dailythunder: Russell Westbrook will undergo surgery for a meniscus tear in his right knee.

He was born in Santa Monica.

Where he lived for 1 year and then spent 17 years in Lake Oswego, Oregon.

Top Bottom