• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Cipherr

ZwWFEvQ.jpg

yaocmonson.png
Stop it...... Damn I love the post season.

Oh and...

u6dB2Ep.png
pZduISG.png

Fuck Jason Terry.

Emwitus

Duhon, metta and jamison shouldn't even be in this game. I gave all my feels in the regular season so now, im just going to sigh

Cloudy

Banned
Hubbie spitting facts. Dwight only taking 10 shots a game with only 6fts a game. Spurs are playing him straight up and he can't do much. Dude offensive game is lacking.

He is the epitome of a complimentary player cos he can't carry a team offensively. He is playing with Pau and absolute bums yet he can't be the focal point. He ain't shit...

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
He is the epitome of a complimentary player cos he can't carry a team offensively. He is playing with Pau and absolute bums yet he can't be the focal point. He ain't shit...

Dwight is a player you have to build the offense around. Everybody knew it in Orlando except for Dwight.

charsace

Hubbie always brings up how most guards can't make post passes and its fucking sad. You watch the old NBA and everyone knows how to feed the post no matter what the situation is.

Top Bottom