• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

fts.png

That's a...shockingly low quality sign.

... dream that screen shot...

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Hubbie always brings up how most guards can't make post passes and its fucking sad. You watch the old NBA and everyone knows how to feed the post no matter what the situation is.
The Grizzlies are pretty good at it.

Emwitus

man whatever stop bruh. most times your an idiot but your good for a laugh. don't be a jackass and keep doing it.

Doing what? WTF are you talking about? I was on his case cause he thought he was a smart ass by making a joke of a terrible situation in boston? lol Really buddy

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Doing what? WTF are you talking about? I was on his case cause he thought he was a smart ass by making a joke of a terrible situation in boston? lol Really buddy

go back to what i originally quoted when I told you to stop and read it out loud.

Emwitus

go back to what i originally quoted when I told you to stop and read it out loud.

I dont care wat you quoted buddy. I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the idiot who thought it was fun using the boston bombing as a knicker anthem then you got butt hurt for some weird reason and jumped in.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Glad Westbrook is electing to have the surgery ASAP. Would hate to see him lose his health like Roy and Arenas did.

So much for KG sick of being second.
Wonder how he feels about 5th

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I dont care wat you quoted buddy. I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the idiot who thought it was fun using the boston bombing as a knicker anthem then you got butt hurt for some weird reason and jumped in.

cause you know what I was talking about then and you want to annoy me by playing stupid now. look this is whats going to happen if you do it again i am going to call you on it. Besides that continue to be your normal asshole self bruh

Emwitus

cause you know what I was talking about then and you want to annoy me by playing stupid now. look this is whats going to happen if you do it again i am going to call you on it. Besides that continue to be your normal asshole self bruh

honestly, just shut it. Go cry in a corner somewhere. Call me out on what? Calling someone out for pulling some insensitive shit? Block me idiot. Lol @ trying to annoy, like i give a shit what you feel.

Top Bottom