• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lets watch Mcfail attempt to call a play lol

rando14

ibq63OUjUmeUIK.gif

What? How come there's no chance of coming back?

he underwent knee surgery so i guess that's that. thunder announced it so its official.

cacophony

dellfinooooo

what to not give it to garcia

also love all the thunder fans showing up now when they were gone during the rockets comeback

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Great fucking play really great!!!

Delfino taking the last shot... Fitting with Mcfail as the coach.

Cursed city.

Harden was stupid, but so is Delfino. All these guys are coached the wrong way.

KD is going to have to go bananas for us to have a chance to make the finals. Hitting 41 points is one thing, but I expect his efficiency is going to tank when teams are focusing on him and he's hefting up that many shots.

but man did KD take a terriblele shot or what?

dat bounce.

KD is going to have to go bananas for us to have a chance to make the finals. Hitting 41 points is one thing, but I expect his efficiency is going to tank when teams are focusing on him and he's hefting up that many shots.
even more worrying that brooks will play KD 46+ minutes a game.

Matrix

That 3 by Durant is going to haunt my dreams...

Much worst Houston sports memories to haunt my dreams than a lucky bounce by a great player. This Rockets team is not winning it all so it shouldn't
haunt you.

Cloudy

Banned

This is what I was arguing with you about a few days ago. He and LeBron are super efficient cos they don't need to jack up 30 shots to win. Well KD does now

Top Bottom