• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

TylerD

reggie jackson clutch

don;t want to mess around with a miniscus tear.

They said they decided to repair the minor tear and undergo the longer rehab and hold him out for the remainder of the playoffs. What was also said, is that the option of removal would allow a much quicker comeback but for Westbrook's future and wellbeing that wasn't really an option.

The prognosis was 100% recovery and he began rehab this afternoon.

fertygo

Enjoy

luckyKD_medium.gif

I can't believe its goes in after hitting outside of rim lol
How you explain that.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
OKC will have a hard time advancing against team who actually plays defense if KD's the only one who can create his own shot.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Rockets have two more NBA championships than the Pacers, not sure what you're complaining about.

The dream got those championships for Houston. We haven't one shit in any other sport.

Him expecting this Rockets team to comeback down 3-0 is just absurd talk.

TylerD

OKC will have a hard time advancing against team who actually plays defense if KD's the only who can create his own shot.

Based on tonight, we are toast in the next round. But hopefully we can develop something more resembling a working offense.

Durant playing 47 mins per is scary. :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can't hate on Harden. He had a great game overall.

I hate Joey Crawford, lucky bounces, Lin and his weakness and most of all Mcfails god awful "non" coaching ability.

The dream got those championships for Houston. We haven't one shit in any other sport.

Him expecting this Rockets team to comeback down 3-0 is just absurd talk.

The Bills beating the Oilers after being down like 32 points in the AFC championship about 25 years ago hurt. Pujols HR in Minute Maid 6 years ago was pretty bad ( but at least we ended up winning that series ). We had a couple really good Astros teams in the 90's that were eliminated early. If you want to go to the college level, NC State's last second layup to beat UH in the basketball national championship was pretty painful. Anything else you can think of?

Matrix

The Bills beating the Oilers after being down like 32 points in the AFC championship about 25 years ago hurt. Pujols HR in Minute Maid 6 years ago was pretty bad ( but at least we ended up winning that series ). We had a couple really good Astros teams in the 90's that were eliminated early. If you want to go to the college level, NC State's last second layup to beat UH in the basketball national championship was pretty painful. Anything else you can think of?

A shit ton more, but then I'd have to go off myself. Reading your post hurts enough.

cacophony

years& years of Yao + Tmac injuries

Matrix

stay free Matrix

Oh I am. I'm a Spurs fan this post season once the Rockets get booted just cause Duncan trolled the shit out of Howard.

U mad? I do bring a jinx

Edit - fucking iPad autocorrect

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Oh I am. I'm a Spurs fan this post season once the Rockes get booted just cause Duncan trolled the shit out of Howard.

U mad? I do bring a jinx

Edit - fucking iPad autocorrect

T-Mac bringing home a ring for H Town

I ain't even mad, the youngest team in the league, with shit for playoff experience and even more shit for a coach, pushed the defending western conference champs to the brink for two straight games despite being down huge margins. Future's bright, Rockets fans. Chin up.

Cipherr

Fuck. Every game I don't watch turns out to be entertaining. I didnt watch the Chicago game, Triple OT..... I turned this game off after the first half blowout.... then the game comes down to the wire?

The hell?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I ain't even mad, the youngest team in the league, with shit for playoff experience and even more shit for a coach, pushed the defending western conference champs to the brink for two straight games despite being down huge margins. Future's bright, Rockets fans. Chin up.

Seriously.

Rockets weren't even supposed to be in the playoffs. Some awful luck in this series but its still a good learning experience.

As long as we don't fuck it up in the offseason. Howard is streaky as hell these days so we may as well have Asik and save the money for cap space and sign more prospects instead. Also, we need to dump McFail, but I'm sure Morey will give his ass a contract extension for getting us in the playoffs

KingKong

the only thing worse than Derek Fisher playing in crunch time is Derek Fisher getting a steal and hitting 2 free throws in crunch time

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I think tomorrow afternoon will be the first time the Milwaukee Bucks will have a televised game on ABC and at home no less

Bucks win by 39

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Really. What's the moral victory for the Lakers this season? Making the playoffs?

I didn't say every team earns moral victories.

I'm just saying theres a progression in the process. Nobody goes from rock bottom to championship in a season, not even the Heat pulled that shit off. Franchises are built over time.

I didn't say every team earns moral victories.

I'm just saying theres a progression in the process. Nobody goes from rock bottom to championship in a season, not even the Heat pulled that shit off. Franchises are built over time.
boston 07/08

but yea

another question for you guys, do you think that KD is the undisputed 2nd best player in the league and who would you give 3rd to?

Both today and last game, Rockets make a big comeback once Lin is given no PT.

Rox will be in better shape once that dude is in his real role as a backup

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They were getting whooped prior to his injury last game

Did you even watch game 2?

The reason the game got out of hand in the first place was because Brooks entered the game for like 3 minutes.

Yeah he shit the bed game 1 but he was fine in game 2. Was a mess tonight though, McHale should have never played him.

Top Bottom