• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Godslay

Banned
I don't give a shit how dumb people think he is, but I'd love to hang out with McGee for a day.

BI-WDQCCEAADI1G.jpg

why? laughing at a collapse due to bullshit like this is part of being an nba fan
I'm still enjoying it. Specially watching man baby Howard and imagining what would Kobe's shitty tweets would say.

But I still feel bad for the D-leaguers and for guys like Nash and Gasol.

They are going to write a book about this season.

I am amazed that a team that got Dwight Howard and Steve Nash - in any capacity - and added them to Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol managed to suck this completely.

Also, that whole sequence with Charles in the playoffs just now...fantastic.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Dontt lie, you were afraid of Kobe this year. It's okay. Spurs finally best the lakers and all it took was for 3 starters and 3 main backups to get hurt to pull it off.

not only win but sweep

spurs got jobbed in game 1 and game 4 in 08

doesn't matter who's in the uniform

I am amazed that a team that got Dwight Howard and Steve Nash - in any capacity - and added them to Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol managed to suck this completely.

Nash and Kobe aren't playing, that's why they suck.

Emwitus

Same way paying a guy who barely plays, is relegated to the bench and paid 20 million dollars to be your star can suck.

And to think that D'antoni was one of my favorite coaches before all of this. He was so bad this season that it's not even funny.

Also, i went from "a cool guy" to "i can't stand him" on Dwight. Pack it up, go to Dallas and let Mitch sign a hobbled Bynum for the ultimate return. lol

This season was truly a trainwreck.

I'm glad the Sonics are maybe returning so i can stop with this "following Kobe's team" thing.

Dontt lie, you were afraid of Kobe this year. It's okay. Spurs finally best the lakers and all it took was for 3 starters and 3 main backups to get hurt to pull it off.

I'm sure people were flat-out terrified of a team with a +1.2 despite playing all of their good players as much as was possible (burning them out and not allowing for any minute upping for good players in the playoffs since they had already gone as far as possible)

Top Bottom