• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Flash

I can't lie, I thought D'antoni was a pretty good coach (offensively, at least).

But it turns out he was a huge fraud - the dude cannot adjust his game plan and his success with the Suns is explained by simply having all the right pieces together. Just like Bryan Colangelo, who I thought was a good GM putting that team together, but in reality he just seriously lucked out with Nash.

How do you fail THIS badly with this team? Injuries played apart of it, sure, but even when they were healthy they were pretty shit.

They needed 48 minute games from Kobe to beat lottery teams trying to lose.

Yeah without Nash and Ron. 2 starters were gone and Ron came back too soon as we all knew.

Go look at their lineups and tell me they didn't pose a threat when healthy.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/LAL/2013/lineups/

Btw in 2011 the mavs closed the season like ass and lost their like last 10 games versus west playoff teams. Of course they basically shut it down when locked into the 3 seed. You adhere to general stats too much and ignore circumstances and matchups too much.

Nobody wanted to see Kobe pau and Howard in the playoffs. Kobe's value is more apparent than ever.

Flash

also - why the fuck would anyone want Dwight? Dude is overrated, has no post moves, and has a huge ego/attitude problem.

Houston is much better with Asik and signing an offensive-minded PF... I feel like Milsap or Jefferson would be a better fit for them than Howard.

Yeah without Nash and Ron. 2 starters were gone and Ron came back too soon as we all knew.

Go look at their lineups and tell me they didn't pose a threat when healthy.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../2013/lineups/

Btw in 2011 the mavs closed the season like ass and lost their like last 10 games versus west playoff teams. Of course they basically shut it down when locked into the 3 seed. You adhere to general stats too much and ignore circumstances and matchups too much.

Nobody wanted to see Kobe pau and Howard in the playoffs. Kobe's value is more apparent than ever.
holy shit

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Not much longer now. This season is finally almost over. :)

Thanks for the 1 year rent, Dwight. See'ya next year big guy... in a different jersey.

Top Bottom