• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Emwitus

And to think that D'antoni was one of my favorite coaches before all of this. He was so bad this season that it's not even funny.

Also, i went from "a cool guy" to "i can't stand him" on Dwight. Pack it up, go to Dallas and let Mitch sign a hobbled Bynum for the ultimate return. lol

This season was truly a trainwreck.

I'm glad the Sonics are maybe returning so i can stop with this "following Kobe's team" thing.

tumblr_l8t5buLiJ31qdtfdbo1_400.gif

Emwitus

I'm sure people were flat-out terrified of a team with a +1.2 despite playing all of their good players as much as was possible (burning them out and not allowing for any minute upping for good players in the playoffs since they had already gone as far as possible)

People were terrified of kobe

I'm sure people were flat-out terrified of a team with a +1.2 despite playing all of their good players as much as was possible (burning them out and not allowing for any minute upping for good players in the playoffs since they had already gone as far as possible)

Their best players played less minutes together than nearly every other team's top 3 most used lineups.

There is a reason why pop tried to beat la to end the year and tanked versus warriors instead of the other way around.

You're nuts if you think the spurs weren't worried about facing the lakers with a healthy Kobe and Nash. I think the lakers win that series, but whatever.

Lakers fans: Would you be ok for a Dwight for Noah trade? I know that probably doesn't work out cap wise, but I'm curious how you'd feel having Noah instead of Dwight.

Their best players played less minutes together than nearly every other team's top 3 most used lineups.

There is a reason why pop tried to beat la to end the year and tanked versus warriors instead of the other way around.

You're nuts if you think the spurs weren't worried about facing the lakers with a healthy Kobe and Nash. I think the lakers win that series, but whatever.
spurs would sweep just the same.

The Spurs and Lakers top 4 players both combined for 75 missed games (for each team) from injuries this year, that's a pretty weird coincidence.
oh snap!

TP and Manu would be averaging 20 plus points on 50 plus shooting percentage with that back court defense

giri

lol

They needed 48 minute games from Kobe to beat lottery teams trying to lose.

and they wouldve stopped the Spurs with what, their infamously bad perimeter d? here comes the revisionist history and pretending like Pop hasnt owned Dantoni in the postseason

They also suck with Kobe, Nash, Meeks, Blake and Artest.

They just plain suck in every formation you can think of.

Starters were +3.3 this season per 100. Blake over Nash +16. Meeks over Ron +31. All lineups over 100 minutes.

In other words, their main rotation lineups we envisioned when the year started were really good. The problem has been guys like Morris Duhon and Clark having to play.

Pkaz01

To my defense, those Suns teams did changed the way coaches think about offense. Whatever, i guess the 7 seconds or less book was just convincing.

He's crap now. Can't adjust to a roster even if his life depended on it.

He never adjusted a roster anyway he just played the same 6 people

Vire

All I gotta say is thank god this is the last I have to hear about the Lakers for the next few months.

Good riddance.

Godslay

Banned
Why couldn't they have played this game earlier? This is prime nap material. Even with Howard getting ejected. LOL @ Jack Nicholson channeling Uncle Ruslan when looking at Howard walking out.

thekad

Banned
Starters were +3.3 this season per 100. Blake over Nash +16. Meeks over Ron +31. All lineups over 100 minutes.

In other words, their main rotation lineups we envisioned when the year started were really good. The problem has been guys like Morris Duhon and Clark having to play.

+3.3 isn't really good you drunk

Top Bottom