• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Cloudy

Banned
Dwight is fucking gutless. Got himself ejected cos they were getting humiliated. Real big of him to leave these D-Leaguers to get slaughtered even worse

Branduil

Kobe is like Rock Lee after the chunin exams.

Edit: Dwight is still an upgrade over Asik. If you have a chance to break into the top 4 off the conference with the Spurs getting older and Westbrook's comeback a question mark, you gotta do it.

I don't know why the Rockets would want to sign Dwight, sure he's obviously the best center in the league, but Asik is pretty good himself, and he's signed to really cheap deal for his value. I think Houston would be far better off going after someone like Josh Smith.

Twitter is saying Mamba came out cause he didnt want to be with Dwight in the locker room

lmao i'd believe that. kobe and dwight fight after the game

kobe is chiaotzu. sacrificed his body and it didn't even matter

Nappa+kills+Chiaotzu.jpg

holy shit lol, spot on, RIP Chiaotzu :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dwight is fucking gutless. Got himself ejected cos they were getting humiliated. Real big of him to leave these D-Leaguers to get slaughtered even worse

He's bitch made

bjb

Banned
I'm really sorry Lakers fans. Before the season started - I know most of you already had the parade route planned. However, sometimes in life - you just come up a leg short.

Better luck next year decade.

It's too bad the Lakers don't have high class vets like Odom and Bynum who know how to take an L like real men.

Can't wait till Dwight leaves and the Lakers camp starts talking mad shit about him and blaming him for all the problems this year

In the end it seems like Orlando won the trade after all. Philly got someone who is afraid to play. Lakers were able to rent Howard for a year just to get swept in the first round. Orlando got a center who finished 3rd in double doubles this year and is on a rookie contract. And they have a ton of picks.

Godslay

Banned
You do know this dude is trolling, right? 98% of his posts in NBA-AGE is dedicated to trolling the Lakers.

That is not hyperbole either. This is what he does, or at least tries to do.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll admit I don't follow the thread enough to know all the characters. Just show up here and there, and during the playoffs. I'm sure that makes me a bad guy!

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Can't wait till Dwight leaves and the Lakers camp starts talking mad shit about him and blaming him for all the problems this year
Yeah, it's totally the guy coming off of back surgery with a fucked up shoulder fault that Steve Nash and Kobe are old as shit and are injured as fuck and Jim Buss is a penny pinching jackass who rather hire two asstastic coaches like Mike D and Mike Brown instead of someone like Adelman and ends up paying out of his ass in the end anyways.

Yeah, this is all totally on Dwight though....

Top Bottom