• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

763748340.gif
Aw shit. Mitch giving no fucks.

I suck at reading lips :(

Yeah, it's totally the guy coming off of back surgery with a fucked up shoulder fault that Steve Nash and Kobe are old as shit and are injured as fuck and Jim Buss is a penny pinching jackass who rather hire two asstastic coaches like Mike D and Mike Brown instead of someone like Adelman and ends up paying out of his ass in the end anyways.

Yeah, this is all totally on Dwight though....

Just to be clear, I said lakers camp, as in people in the organization, not you people

I don't know man. It really depends a lot. I just cannot see him wanting to replicate this situation at all
Leaving all the extra cash and year on the table on his last max? And leaving Los Angeles for a star seems weird unless it is for New York. Houston is an option of course. Still don't see someone leaving la or NYC willingly for less cash.

Kobe24

I think it's "You know Mitch all you had to do was.. can't make out the rest" Unless he was yelling at the ref or someone else.

Leaving all the extra cash and year on the table on his last max? And leaving Los Angeles for a star seems weird unless it is for New York. Houston is an option of course. Still don't see someone leaving la or NYC willingly for less cash.

who knows, we will see what he is all about!

a lot of people were wrong on lebron (myself included) so we will see

Bro he's already booking flights out of here. He isn't going to be able to take the heat of what is coming to him tomorrow. Dude is going to be stoned to death by the newspapers out here.

Dwight is a ladies man tho and theres no better place to get his freak on than in LA, with all the entertainment elite, all the beautiful women. Thats gotta have some appeal to him.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Damn. Aron Baynes really almost did outscore Dwight.

Orlando won that deal. I hope everybody stops rushing to judgment on trades from now on.

I'm so glad I didn't go to this game. Could have got tickets a few rows back. I actually saw my friend's boss there in the first two quarters but he isn't there anymore.

Top Bottom