• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

bjb

Banned
You think Dwight is going to take responsibility for playing like shit? Dude can't take even take responsibility for all the kids he has.

tumblr_mba2dqQg911ruj0bpo1_500.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dantoni has to be gone, right? Especially since Brown signing with the Cavs takes some of the financial hit away. I feel like at least 3/4ths of the team has buried him publicly.

I care about him being fired more than I care about Dwight being a Laker next season.

there should have been 3 straight Lakers vs Celtics finals

bleh at KG getting injured that year.

now they will never finish the rubber match , dat 1-1 for this era :p

You have to give Gasol credit. Through all the crap he has been through- dealing with Kobe's ego, Lakers fans, dumb coaching, trade rumors, etc. He was still a class act in the end and showed up to play.

Smokey

Dantoni has to be gone, right? Especially since Brown signing with the Cavs takes some of the financial hit away. I feel like at least 3/4ths of the team has buried him publicly.

I care about him being fired more than I care about Dwight being a Laker next season.

Nope deal wititchump! D'Antoni gets another year.

Top Bottom