• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

I'm not putting all the blame on Nate. Bulls gave up way too many offensive rebounds, partially because of Nate not going for the ball like hinrich. Their defense hasn't been too impressive the last few games either.

The decision to go big has worked out perfectly for Atlanta. Petro can handle the offensively challenged Hibbert, Horford slides onto West and George has to face an actual athletic player in Josh Smith.

Now if they can just not choke...

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer was also the Bulls best interior defender this game. That's not even to hype him up. That's how bad Noah and Taj played this game on defense.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Have some confidence in your god damn team

Who says I didn't have confidence? I'm thanking them for playing beyond what I expected.

Win or lose.

Still they're not coming back down 3 games.

Emwitus

It's simply because Nate Robinson doesn't know how to run a pick and roll,. I mean seriously. Twice tonight he ran into the screener. Who does that? There are to way ways that the Bulls run offense through Boozer. The first is the PnR, which Nate can't run. The second is passing it to Boozer when he's in the post, and letting him create his own shot. On that account, Jimmy Butler looks to be afraid to pass Boozer the ball, even when Boozer is wide open. Even Stacey King called out Butler for that in the last game.

Nate is an idiot, and he only knows how to pass to guys who are wide open on the perimeter, and nothing more.

Yup

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Noah fell asleep on Lopez at least 2 or 3 times and drunk taj had a missed gimme lay up.
"Hey, I didn't miss anywldjw, you can't just *hiccup* talk to me like I'm not a himans beingus. I can buy soooooo much of yowyr sjjhdakdhjaks, and another thing, screw you buddy. asmdad I am goood. I'm Taj Gilbertson, I can do asas,mmmmmsnd rarararararara."- Taj Gibson

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden smh lol

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Luol Deng is 1 of 18 from the three this series. That's 5%.

Luol Deng is shooting 5% from the three point line.

5%. In Brooklyn. The idiot must be trying to join the Wu Tang Clan.

Matrix

Garcia and Bev > Lin

How sad.

Top Bottom