• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

thekad

Banned
Screenshot_2013-04-29-19-03-14_zps2dbccb20.png

My dad died several years ago, dick

Sorry to hear that.

Right.It's vag tho...not even mentioning it was in bad taste. At this rate, it's just clogging up the thread.

Him using shitty arguments a lot doesn't give him a pass to continue doing so. And what I said was multiple times more innocent and less offensive than what Broussard said on national TV that you defended.

I was pointing out how frequently Vahagn uses logical fallacies, whereas Broussard essentially said Collins and a good portion of Americans were going to burn in eternal flames for their trangrassions.

Cipherr

Yay, thanks Nets.

More time for Dwyane to rest.

Yep, honestly thats the only thing I care for out of this series. Wades brokedown ass needs more days to rest those knees again. I swear, he was supposed to be getting those knees in order all LAST season. Now here we are post season and Mr. Glass is hurting again.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Deng only played the entire season with a torn up wrist and still was an all star- but whatever he sucks.
The wrist shouldn't be an excuse, it was Deng who refused to get surgery for it in the offseason, and he had said that it isn't an issue anymore. That all star selection was totally undeserved, either.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer played 41 minutes tonight, and had the fewest shot attempts on the starting lineup. He's been their most consistent offensive option this series? Why does Nate REFUSE to pass him the ball? Why does Thibs allow it to happen?

Where am I? Where are my false teeth?

rando14

Boozer played 41 minutes tonight, and had the fewest shot attempts on the starting lineup. He's been their most consistent offensive option this series? Why does Nate REFUSE to pass him the ball? Why does Thibs allow it to happen?

Today is an awful day for basketball :(

effzee

Nate might be an idiot but I didn't see him actively denying him or anyone else the ball.

If you want to complain that Thibs should have designed the offense to run through Boozer than you might have a point.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thanks for a better than expected season Rockets!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Nate might be an idiot but I didn't see him actively denying him or anyone else the ball.

If you want to complain that Thibs should have designed the offense to run through Boozer than you might have a point.
It's simply because Nate Robinson doesn't know how to run a pick and roll. I mean, seriously. Twice tonight he ran into the screener. Who does that? There are to way ways that the Bulls run offense through Boozer. The first is the PnR, which Nate can't run. The second is passing it to Boozer when he's in the post, and letting him create his own shot. On that account, Jimmy Butler looks to be afraid to pass Boozer the ball, even when Boozer is wide open. Even Stacey King called out Butler for that in the last game.

Nate is an idiot, and he only knows how to pass to guys who are wide open on the perimeter, and nothing more.

Top Bottom