• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Memphis has controlled this series since the 2nd half of game 2 when they used Allen to shut down Crawford or cp3 and zbo was allowed to play.

One tough cp3 shot from losing 4-1. Memphis needs to close out at home though.

Hey Clipps age, how does it feel to know that in the most hyped up season of your teams last 20 years you still will most likely get kicked out of the first round. Clearly Clippers arent ready for showtime.

I feel Blake is the only reason the Clipps lost a game the refs tried desperately to give them. You can't blame VDN for this loss

I'll absolutely blame VDN for having no semblance of an offensive set. The team got away with it most if the season because most teams can't play any defense but he just set his team up for failure when it matters.

Clippers sure seem to be taking this loss well.

Not sure what they should do in the offseason. Fifth best record in the NBA, but a first-round exit and a lot of their quality regular season was from high level years from Crawful and Barnes that they won't get again.

Cloudy

Banned
I'll absolutely blame VDN for having no semblance of an offensive set. The team got away with it most if the season because most teams can't play any defense but he just set his team up for failure when it matters.

Eh, there are 4 guys on your team that can get their own shot and one is washed up and another can't shoot. Too many guys who need to be spoonfed and no post scoring in the halfcourt. CP3 is the offense (just like Kobe is with LA who are even worse off talent-wise)

Emwitus

Not sure what they should do in the offseason. Fifth best record in the NBA, but a first-round exit and a lot of their quality regular season was from high level years from Crawful and Barnes that they won't get again.

Barnes always chokes in the playoffs, atleast for LA he did. Clipps got destroyed by Marc in game 3 and zbo in 4. I feel sorry for em.

Blablurn

1uyftb.jpg

Branduil

They should try trading Blake Griffin for Kevin Love.

Top Bottom