• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Cloudy

Banned
When they played 2 years ago, SA was giving 25 minutes a piece to Antonio McDyess and Richard Jefferson.

Different team.

It's not about the bigs even though Duncan has got NOTHING for Z-Bo or Gasol. The Spurs are at their best when TP is dominating and not having to guard anyone. Memphis has Conley and Bayless who will go right at him

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
If only the lakers could have kept him. Bynum could have been shipped out for like iggy or deng to just play d and hit 3s.

Gasol frontline will happen at some point, perhaps in Memphis.
Minny needs to make it happen with Rubio at point

Cipherr

currywillhavehisrevenge.gif

Damn.

Prolly asked Curry to tell his moms to call him.

Cipherr

Miami really wants no part of that.... i promise you.

Honestly, thats why I want to see it. Everyone thought OKC was going to be the one last year. Then Miami came through and broke hearts. I think everyone would think the Griz would beat Miami this year, and if they won it again the tears would equal last season.

giri

Honestly, thats why I want to see it. Everyone thought OKC was going to be the one last year. Then Miami came through and broke hearts. I think everyone would think the Griz would beat Miami this year, and if they won it again the tears would equal last season.

I don't think anyone would say grizz WILL win, but i think many would say grizz COULD win, and they could.

The styles are so polar opposite it could come down to minor in game adjustments, rotations, and just execution.

Also, i wonder how this affectst the CP3 contract if the clippers lose this series.

I really expected the grizz to go out in the first round when they were facing the clipps.

Also, curious to see no one is saying that the grizz need rudy gay now that they've won 3 in a row.

Darkman M

Nah, the average fan dosen't know how good the Griizz are, and Miami are the defending champs and have thew MVP i just think it would be a great series.

Top Bottom