• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Emwitus

I don't think anyone would say grizz WILL win, but i think many would say grizz COULD win, and they could.

The styles are so polar opposite it could come down to minor in game adjustments, rotations, and just execution.

Also, i wonder how this affectst the CP3 contract if the clippers lose this series.

I really expected the grizz to go out in the first round when they were facing the clipps.

Also, curious to see no one is saying that the grizz need rudy gay now that they've won 3 in a row.

It's weird. They almost won the second one and could've won 4 in a row.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wtf Is Mark Jackson about to cry into that Presser? Crying about physical play? Get outta here.

currywillhavehisrevenge.gif

"you aint shit without monta"

Steph acting like a bitch considering most of the fouls against him weren't even that rough. Particularly that play with koufos where he just blocks his shot after the foul. WTF is dirty about that? Steph got into his own head with his saltiness.

The Miami Heat are the clear favorites no matter who they face.

Its absurd to say otherwise.

Heat fans searching for accomplishment need to stop. Ya'll broke the league. Own it.

Considering the amount of free throws Curry shot today (0) Jackson's just trying to pimp/motivate the refs into blowing the whistle more, smart move.

Honestly, after looking over the plays in question again, they weren't THAT "dirty". Especially that play by Koufos.

Considering the amount of free throws the Curry shot today (0) Jackson's just trying to pimp/motivate the refs into blowing the whistle more, smart move.

Honestly, after looking over the plays in question again, they weren't THAT "dirty". Especially that play by Koufos.
Phil did that all the time. We'll see if it works for mark

I usually shit on CP3 cause he (still) hasnt done anything of note in the playoffs but this series is legitimately not his fault

Hes been great. His teammates are failing him

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Wtf, isn't confronting a fan a suspension worthy offense after Malice at the Palace?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Would we even know how good Curry is if GS never traded Monta? Just think about that lol.

Curry was always gonna be this guy. They wouldn't have sent Monta Ellis packing of they didn't know how amazing Curry was going to be. His play at Davidson was insane!
Still amazes me that Minnesota passed on Curry twice.

linsivvi

Both team benefited from the Gasol trade.

The Lakers got the immediate help while the Grizzlies got the building block for today.

It just made Mark Cuban look like a fool for his comments, but when has Cuban not look like a fool?

Fjordson

Considering the amount of free throws Curry shot today (0) Jackson's just trying to pimp/motivate the refs into blowing the whistle more, smart move.

Yep. Now he'll have the refs watching closely in game 6. And while I think they got in some cheap shots, I agree that Jackson was being dramatic, as he is wont to do at times. "Hit men" is a bit extreme for what took place. And Curry wasn't hurt so whatever.

Though to be fair, he said "they outplayed us, plain and simple" and "that's just playoff basketball" not sure why people are bitching. Never blamed the physical play for their loss.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@MettaWorldPeace said:
The coaching and GM for Memphis won this game. I say this because the team make sense. There is chemistry there. Deandre needs to achieve

oh shit

giri

Why would it? It's really obvious to anyone watching that CP3 is the only real player of note on that team.

I usually shit on CP3 cause he (still) hasnt done anything of note in the playoffs but this series is legitimately not his fault

Hes been great. His teammates are failing him

Agree. So much potential there for DJ and Blake, both need to start capitalizing on it.

Well, he's fukn right.

I know you all like to shit on Blake, but he just hasn't been himself since he got hurt towards the end of the regular season.

Well, he's been playing about the same level so... you're probably not correct.

He just has horrible footwork. It's incredibly bad, and because of that, he's well below average in the post or as a face up guy.

Fjordson

He just has horrible footwork.
Really the most disappointing aspect of his game. He actually might get more calls if he had some balance and was able to go up strong. As it is, he spins or does a fake but then starts to get out of control and thus proceeds to just jump as high as he can before flinging it at the hoop.

I missed it. Do tell, my liege...

A brunette girl told a story to some lawyers about a blonde roommate she had that was playing music too loud and fucking too loud while brunette girl was trying to study for the MCAT so the brunette roommate got mad after she told them to turn it down 3 times and on the 4th time she went back into the room and the guy was running away while the blonde roommate was yelling out the window at the guy "I hope you get AIDS and die" and while the blonde roommate had her head out the window the brunette girl went and slammed the door on her neck and broke her

blonde girl was hot btw

giri

Really the most disappointing aspect of his game. He actually might get more calls if he had some balance and was able to go up strong. As it is, he spins or does a fake but then starts to get out of control and thus proceeds to just jump as high as he can before flinging it at the hoop.

Which is actually why he ends up on the floor so often.

It's also why i'd be INCREDIBLY pissed off as an opponent. One day, he's going to land on someones knee and end a career, and only then will it make news headlines.

Guy needs to skill up or cut the bull shit flopping before he does real damage, and not just image damage to his bitch ass self.

Top Bottom