• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

giri

although i agree with your sentiment, i hope never.
free speech is one hell of a drug.
unless they break the law, until then i suppose its fair game.

Tolerance of intolerance should never be tollerated.

They should be labeled as a hate group and disbanded as a "group" or "organization".

Of course any government action like this, it should require a extreme openness with the public on the process and the decisions so any such power is never abused.

I guess i'm not really for stepping in and breaking them up as a group over this in particular, but their body of work leaves a large distaste. And they should be definitely officially labeled a hate group.

And i'm largely for free speech, but speech that incites action, negative action, should have consequences applied to it. As long as they protest peacefully, in this instance, i'm not as offended. But protesting the funeral of soldiers was another level of disgust.

this new espn insider article is ridiculous.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story...-espn-magazine

ya right, do they really name lebron as the most dominate player in any sport over the last 15 years?
Get ready for more of this until LeBron stops being the best.

it's da Kings era now!

I'd give it to prime Shaq in terms of dominance since he was untouchable during that Lakers' threepeat, but I don't know much about other sports besides Bball and football/soccer. Messi is killing it though(ronaldo's still better)

Branduil

Pierce is only $5 mil guaranteed if waived before June 30th.

This means the Celtics can:

A. Waive him and save money if KG retires

B. trade him to a team looking to shed contracts and they'll waive him

C. Trade him to a team willing to take on his expiring

I could see a Bledsoe +Caron Butler for Pierce deal possible

edit: Maybe Denver parts with Gallo for Pierce?

Has Boston used their amnesty clause?

Tolerance of intolerance should never be tollerated.

They should be labeled as a hate group and disbanded as a "group" or "organization".

Of course any government action like this, it should require a extreme openness with the public on the process and the decisions so any such power is never abused.

I guess i'm not really for stepping in and breaking them up as a group over this in particular, but their body of work leaves a large distaste. And they should be definitely officially labeled a hate group.

And i'm largely for free speech, but speech that incites action, negative action, should have consequences applied to it. As long as they protest peacefully, in this instance, i'm not as offended. But protesting the funeral of soldiers was another level of disgust.

something something the terrorists won

Godslay

Banned
Oh really? Tripping Curry is playoff basketball? Denever getting bounced out the first round again. Guess it isn't Melo's fault afterall.

It's a reach to say he was going out of his way to trip him. I've watched the replay that outlines where one could say that he was going after him. It's all bullshit. Go over this again, and tell me where it looks like Faried is going out of his way to hurt Curry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=SStvMCFK-_E

If GS beats Denver, you can bet your sweet little ass that Pop will beat up on Curry. It's funny cause if you get physical with GS, they seem to wilt. That's what happened last night.

Guess we will just have to wait and see if they get bounced. Onus is on GS to finish off the Nugs. If GS loses at home, they will lose in Denver. They shouldn't have let them back in the series.

If they get bounced, I'll just go right back to not giving a fuck like I've done all the other times. Melo's bound to get bounced too so who gives a shit!

d[-_-]b;56517480 said:
Saying he doesn't normally pick a team to root for, but because of what J.R. said (we would've won if I was on the floor) and saying it was a cheap foul etc...

lol some bullshit with him as always

Top Bottom