• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
haha Godcia!

We got this! Game 6 for you Scotty!!!

What a joke, even if the thunder win the championship I will hold this hack-a-Shaq nonsense against them. Plus Derek Fisher. I hate him almost as much as ginobili... (Jazz fan).

But honestly any nba fan should be sad about the hack a Shaq thing, considering the #1 seed is doing it to the #8 seed in PLAYOFFS

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Webber subtly reminding Bulls fans that they could have had Melo and Asik, but they overhyped Deng and Noah and refused to trade them.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LMAO DURANT IS A BITCH NOW wtf has happened to him :(

What a joke, even if the thunder win the championship I will hold this hack-a-Shaq nonsense against them. Plus Derek Fisher. I hate him almost as much as ginobili... (Jazz fan).

But honestly any nba fan should be sad about the hack a Shaq thing, considering the #1 seed is doing it to the #8 seed in PLAYOFFS
bwhaha. You don't mean this year do you?

poor KD2nd

OKC drafts well, but the trades they've made have been awful. Perkins not playing in the fourth quarter is a joke considering they gave up Jeff Green for him. And yes, I realize that Green missed a season and it was still a bad trade. Brooks is an awful coach and Ibaka has stone hands.

Top Bottom