• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Smokey

POP THE CHAMPAGNE

champagne.jpg

dalVlatko

Definitely lower than 52%. That is like 110 orating or something close.

Last I saw closer to 40%

52% would be 104 orating

I think its simply FT% x 200 vs team offensive rating to determine if it will be effective

Houston offensive rating is 109.7
Asik shoots 56.2% in free throws which is 112.4 offensive rating

So you are better off letting them run their offense rather than put Asik at the line

Wow.....Houston nutted up and won tonight.....

Game 6 is going to be good!

What a joke, even if the thunder win the championship I will hold this hack-a-Shaq nonsense against them. Plus Derek Fisher. I hate him almost as much as ginobili... (Jazz fan).

But honestly any nba fan should be sad about the hack a Shaq thing, considering the #1 seed is doing it to the #8 seed in PLAYOFFS

Ginobiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emwitus

What a joke, even if the thunder win the championship I will hold this hack-a-Shaq nonsense against them. Plus Derek Fisher. I hate him almost as much as ginobili... (Jazz fan).

But honestly any nba fan should be sad about the hack a Shaq thing, considering the #1 seed is doing it to the #8 seed in PLAYOFFS

I hope your talking about sometime after this season......

effzee

As bad as Stockton is, Webber has improved quite a bit as a commentator/analyst.

Does Lin play in the next game?

Would be amazing if both series have reverse sweeps. Still can't believe JR and punks on the Knicks wore all black to signify a funeral. Fucking I hate the Celtics and especially KG and the Jet but they are making me root for them in that series. Morans.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hope he decides to hack Asik from the start of the first quarter.

haha that would be awesome. Being a former Rocket... the extra boos would be hilarious. I think he just found out Asik isn't Howard.

52% would be 104 orating

I think its simply FT% x 200 vs team offensive rating to determine if it will be effective

So you are better off letting them run their offense rather than put Asik at the line

You also have to account for the time that doesn't get run off the clock if you are trying to make a comeback.

fertygo

Stop trying to being Lebron and shit KD, you can't.. you more likely score 30 a quarter than that.
Maybe this why YNB chucking.

Asik is a 56% FT shooter. That's like 112 ORating if you only let him shoot FTs.

The Rockets ORating is exactly 110.

I'm not sure what you're arguing with me here. I'm saying the break even point is lower than 52 so obviously it is stupid to hack asik.

52% would be 104 orating

You forgot to add in offensive rebounding so its worse. With asik it's like 115+ depending how we treat other things.

Dthomp

How can Kevin Martin be playing this bad? KD is being doubled on almost every possession and yet Martin is nowhere to be seen to help pick up the scoring slack. When Sefo is your second best player in a game you've got issues. I can't begin to comprehend how bad OKC has been since YNB went down. Scott Brooks has been shown to the world he can't coach. Perkins shouldn't even see the court in this series, and against teams like Miami. He does nothing in this series other then commit fouls. Nick Collison comes in and gives points, rebounds and effort and yet he's on the bench. SMH at this series

Top Bottom