• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Have we discussed how pitiful it'd be if a team of Deron Williams, Brook Lopez, and Joe Johnson lost to a Bulls squad missing Rose and now Hinrich? And with a severely hampered Noah?

Cause it would be pretty fucking pitiful.

They're losing to Nate Rob (who is admittedly playing amazing) and Carlos Boozer. They've even managed to make Belinelli look into a servicable NBA player.

PBY

Banned
Have we discussed how pitiful it'd be if a team of Deron Williams, Brook Lopez, and Joe Johnson lost to a Bulls squad missing Rose and now Hinrich? And with a severely hampered Noah?

They're losing to Nate Rob (who is admittedly playing amazing) and Carlos Boozer. They've even managed to make Belinelli look into a servicable NBA player.
NeoHawks baby.

Deng is out too.

Pimpwerx

Bullshit, actually. But fine.

Here you go, bro:

AkUVrOR.jpg

I'm actually jealous. There's a bit of foreshadowing in that avatar. PEACE.

otapnam

I actually got my 5mile time down to 32:10

Oh and you wouldn't want to meat Grils Generation?

I get a little take away by it, and my town was rather... defensive. But as someone who has had to put up with A LOT of leg injuries and general injuries over the last 4 years, it's not what people make it out to be.

Kobe has played through some injuries, but so has rose. Kobe has never had a MAJOR injury/surgery that i can remember off the top of my head. I know he went and got his knees miracled on over in germany, but that wasn't a whole knee recon.

The rest were hand or arm injuries, that usually saw him put up some incredibly bad percentages for extended periods.

Frankly, rose should be very careful he avoids becoming another amare/brandon roy, and do his rehab properly.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1015940-a-gruesome-look-at-kobe-bryants-injury-history

Here's an old list.

Has anyone else gone thru anything like that and done so much?

Tonight is the Bulls last chance,seems like the offense finally caught up to them. Don't mind watching Miami smash the trash nets though.

The offense is doing fine, for them. The problem is that this team isn't built around giving up 60 points in a half. They took the lead in the series by stifling Brooklyn for 2 straight games and the Nate going off in the third.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The offense is doing fine, for them. The problem is that this team isn't built around giving up 60 points in a half. They took the lead in the series by stifling Brooklyn for 2 straight games and the Nate going off in the third.
It's hard to not give up that many points when you commit such stupid fouls (Nate and Taj).

J2 Cool

Tonight is the Bulls last chance,seems like the offense finally caught up to them. Don't mind watching Miami smash the trash nets though.

Health you mean? Hinrich leaving wrecks a 1-2 punch that was working well with Nate. Deng out tonight, their best player maybe. Their adjusting their offense on the fly. A little lucky their in this game right now, it's going to be a challenge rest of the way. Might be right about last chance though. Brooklyn game 7 would not be friendly.

Top Bottom