• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

man I really hoped iggy got the ball there and shot a quick three, he was on fire. denver basically would have had another possession when the warriors' inbounded the ball.

but lol. get ready for that san antonio gape Golden State.
When was that play?
I remember this play but I forgot what they called, oh shit.

masud

Banned
Wait Mc hammer can afford courtside tickets?

Congrats on your team not being a bunch of choking lovers pilon.

Edit: stupid auto correct

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
What was with that TNT sideline guy?

"Can you guys beat the Spurs?" What is Steph gonna say? "Nah, we are gonna lose in 5."

Mark Jackson vs. Popovich

oh lawd

gregg-popovich-approved-o.gif

Probably. Koufos looked decent in the regular season, but he was horrible in this series.

I don't think the Denver owners would take on Pau's contract unless they were giving up McGee and Chandler though.

I'd be perfectly fine with Chandler leaving. Dude sucks. I do like McGee though. Game was tough to stomach after the Nugs came so close to coming all the way back.

Terrible devastating loss. Denver blew it and they know it. Of course they were some horrible calls, but their perimeter/post play is atrocious.

Still, they should have won. Call me a sore loser, but they are the better team that just happened to brainfarted at the worst possible times.

Spurs in 5. Grizz in 6 against cinderella Rockets.

Meh western conference.

Godslay

Banned
I'd be perfectly fine with Chandler leaving. Dude sucks. I do like McGee though. Game was tough to stomach after the Nugs came so close to coming all the way back.

I like both of them. I think the problem lies in the fact that they pretty have 0 shooters. It was known before the trade deadline, and no moves where made. Gallo can kind of do it, but they need that shooter when they can't get points in the paint. This series made that pretty apparent.

Emwitus

Terrible devastating loss. Denver blew it and they know it. Of course they were some horrible calls, but their perimeter/post play is atrocious.

Still, they should have won. Call me a sore loser, but they are the better team that just happened to brainfarted at the worst possible times.

Spurs in 5. Grizz in 6 against cinderella Rockets.

Meh western conference.

With bogut? That's debatable

Top Bottom