• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
if golden state beats us, they win the nba championship

warriors would sweep the grizzzzzz

Fjordson

zj1fhUp.jpg

Feels good. Other than the almost choke, can't wait for next round.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
if golden state beats us, they win the nba championship

warriors would sweep the grizzzzzz
Theorically: the Grizz can easily slow down Klay and Curry, negate Bogut to a certain level and slow the pace of the game down.

Charlotte had never beaten the Mavs before this year.

More understandable. That's only 8 or 9 games.

This GSW team reminds me of that utah team that beat Denver in 2010. Upset Denver despite being wounded only to get swept by the Lakers pretty easily. I can see the spurs doing the same.

pilonv1

More understandable. That's only 8 or 9 games.

This GSW team reminds me of that utah team that beat Denver in 2010. Upset Denver despite being wounded only to get swept by the Lakers pretty easily. I can see the spurs doing the same.

Better comparison would be the 2007 We Believe team. Got killed by Utah in the second round outside of the Baron Dunk on AK game

Better comparison would be the 2007 We Believe team. Got killed by Utah in the second round outside of the Baron Dunk on AK game

Games 1 and 2 were both close...we could've easily been up those 2-0 going into game 3 of that series.,,

That was so pathetic, but i'll take it. Warriors vs Spurs should be a raping

Just happy we got out of the first round. Plus this time around we have a good core to build on....although I'm of the opinion that the We Believe team was broken up way too prematurely..

thekad

Banned
I like both of them. I think the problem lies in the fact that they pretty have 0 shooters. It was known before the trade deadline, and no moves where made. Gallo can kind of do it, but they need that shooter when they can't get points in the paint. This series made that pretty apparent.

They have Fournier doe

57 wins in a pretty tough West while throwing out a McGee/Koufos platoon at center is impressive. Upgrade there (Pau) and they're fighting for 60 wins and are an obvious contender to make the Finals.

AcridMeat

Banned
I think the Warriors match up with the Spurs fairly well. But still expect ~5 games.

Grizzlies destroyed us in the regular season. I think they have a good shot at going far this year if they finish their series tomorrow.

Also I haven't been home so haven't been following the thread. Was the consensus here that playing D. Lee tonight was a terrible idea? There's no god damn way he should play any significance against the Spurs.

AcridMeat

Banned
Ws with Bogut is a different animal. Can't call a Spurs win that easy
Bogut saved that first half practically himself. What a game he had.

While he still looked like he was in pain in every shot of him, that was the best he's looked this season. The boards he was getting and dunks shows he has his legs now.

Top Bottom