• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nice D!

smh

nite Rockets-age!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
between the dogs and the half court shot, OKC's between quarter entertainment has been the best thing going this weekend.

All this shows me is that Lin can't be your starting pg if you want to win a championship. Also that Harden is not a superstar. He isn't a consistent enough scorer nor a big time one either. He is going to need to avg 35 + ppg just to make this a series, and I don't see him doing that.

lin is getting baptized tonight

fed8c.gif

All of these pipe comments are getting Symphony of Destruction stuck in my head for some reason (I think it's the pied-piper chorus...). And that's OK, but maybe we should move on to something else.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jeeeeeeeesus

This is...unreal. Then again, as Smokey would say, Welcome to Houston Sports!

I've been saying that before Smokey was born lol

Kacar

On a unbasketball related note if my hair was short me and Parsons would look exactly the same, especialy the facial hair.

But I'm only 5'11....

Matrix

On a unbasketball related note if my hair was short me and Parsons would look exactly the same, especialy the facial hair.

But I'm only 5'11....

So you're saying... you stand a chance with Lin?

Top Bottom