• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

Probably a sarcastic remark but I'll correct you we did boo on his first game back. Sue us, we were still sore. Milder than most other teams in the NBA that's for sure.

He still has a lot of fans here.

I'd like to think that if Wade ever left (which he won't), he would receive nothing but a standing ovation on his return.

But probably not knowing some folks around here...

Derwind

I'd like to think that if Wade ever left (which he won't), he would receive nothing but a standing ovation on his return.

But probably not knowing some folks around here...

He was a large piece in getting Miami 2 chips, and helped attract a Superstar and an Allstar among others to Miami, he owes nothing to Heat fans(no offense). I mean LBJ might be the Alpha in Miami but where would the Heat be without Wade?

Derwind

In the Finals?

Wait so Wade not being in the picture means they would have been in the finals three times in their franchise history regardless?

Because clearly his absence wouldn't have made a difference in Heat franchise history.

Silly me.

Golden State is a pedestrian 28-13 at Home this year. Lakers, Jazz, and Rockets had a better home record.

Why in the world are you talking about the season? lol...Warriors have obviously shown a huge step forward in the playoffs. They haven't played any better than now and oh yeah....they actually have a somewhat healthy Bogut now to smack hoes around.

Oh and Oracle in the playoffs is a different monster.

jjasper

It might be farfetched now to think that the young guns are going to beat the proven spurs but it won't be in a few years when this warrior team is dominating the west. Cause they're going to be good. For a long time. A long time.

It really isn't though. This would be 3 years in a row that the Spurs were taken out by a young team on the rise. At some point its a pattern.

Really wonder where the Spurs go from here defensively. Their backcourt is clearly overmatched right now. Not sure what they could do though that wouldn't cause a mismatch somewhere else though.

giri

It really isn't though. This would be 3 years in a row that the Spurs were taken out by a young team on the rise. At some point its a pattern.

Really wonder where the Spurs go from here defensively. Their backcourt is clearly overmatched right now. Not sure what they could do though that wouldn't cause a mismatch somewhere else though.
Manu is the weak link. Parker is a pg and will alwaysbe meh on d. but manu can't do what he used to on that end. And when he's then missing 3s is brutal

Wasn't able to watch the game past the second quarter, but what is it with random players having career games against us in the playoffs? :/

fertygo

Wasn't able to watch the game past the second quarter, but what is it with random players having career games against us in the playoffs? :/

Klay Thompson isn't some random player, but I have answer for that.. you have 6'0 PG that can't guard anybody and exploited with keep matching up with him.

so Ive been listening to Mike & Mike on espn and I really enjoy their discussions of the NBA playoffs, theyre turning into my go to morning radio show. it helps that theyre extremely easy on the ears, unlike almost everyone else on espn talk radio. (how the fuck can anyone listen to Colin Cowherd for more than 15 minutes, what an annoying asshole)

so Ive been listening to Mike & Mike on espn and I really enjoy their discussions of the NBA playoffs, theyre turning into my go to morning radio show. it helps that theyre extremely easy on the ears, unlike almost everyone else on espn talk radio. (how the fuck can anyone listen to Colin Cowherd for more than 15 minutes, what an annoying asshole)

I like Mike and Mike but they're pretty generic

All the ESPN radio shows are basically the same damn thing. You just pick who you want delivering it and their style

yeah their show is pretty good

speaking of good radio shows dan lebatard will have stan van gundy on today and they'll be interviewing a pissed off tom thibodeau

Klay Thompson isn't some random player, but I have answer for that.. you have 6'0 PG that can't guard anybody and exploited with keep matching up with him.

I just remember Kevin Martin going off on us when he was on the Kings and Ibaka going 11 for 11 and even Perkins last year :/

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
It might be farfetched now to think that the young guns are going to beat the proven spurs but it won't be in a few years when this warrior team is dominating the west. Cause they're going to be good. For a long time. A long time.

you should put a disclaimer *if they ever learn to play defense consistently....

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So, I don't know why I abuse myself, but I went to RealGM Bulls to see how they were reacting to last night. I see a thread started hating on Boozer, and demanded a trade of Boozer for Ben Gordon.

These fucking idiots. They never get over these fucking nobodies. I bet some still want Andres Nocioni back.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
So, I don't know why I abuse myself, but I went to RealGM Bulls to see how they were reacting to last night. I see a thread started hating on Boozer, and demanded a trade of Boozer for Ben Gordon.

These fucking idiots. They never get over these fucking nobodies. I bet some still want Andres Nocioni back.

Just be glad you avoided turning those Boozer for Bargs rumours into reality.

Vahagn

So can the Spurs post 2008 be labeled anything other than paper tigers at this point? If they lose this that's 5 straight series where they lose in the playoffs as the (often times overwhelming) favorite

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Just be glad you avoided turning those Boozer for Bargs rumours into reality.
At least Toronto fans would have been happy to have him. I would have loved to see Chicago fans dealing with Bargs sitting on the bench game after game, sucking up money when he could be playing.

Actually, nevermind, they're used to players doing that.

That Miami culture

woman-giving-noah-the-finger.jpg

pilonv1

So can the Spurs post 2008 be labeled anything other than paper tigers at this point? If they lose this that's 5 straight series where they lose in the playoffs as the (often times overwhelming) favorite

How many series in a row have they been swept?

Talon

Man, it must be so tempting for Noah or any professional athlete that gets shit from a plasticked out nobody to just give them lip for a second.

Smokey

If the Spurs lose this series against the Warriors, they will officially become the Patriots of the NBA in my eyes. Great regular seasons and are considering to be '' the model organization'' in their respective leagues but flame out early in the playoffs (in the Spurs case).

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If the Spurs lose this series against the Warriors, they will officially become the Patriots of the NBA in my eyes. Great regular seasons and are considering to be '' the model organization'' in their respective leagues, have a great regular seasons but flame out in the playoffs.

Yeah but at least the Spurs won championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom