• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohNOitsRO

So this lady

BJygdkdCcAEpHeC.jpg

was accused of murder !? LOL

EDIT: Her husband died and she was suspected but no foul play was found

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...er-miami-heat-fan-joakim-noah,0,2977438.story

I don't know why Knicks fans are anticipating his return.

You are better off without him.
well for the simple apparent fact he brings a dimension Knicks lack, a low post scorer. He's not taking minutes away from Chandler/Martin/Carmelo, and if his becomes a liability on D (which shouldn't happen much vs. Indy) he'll get yanked for those guys/Cope/Camby for token minutes.
Amare's contract is the only contract worse than Joe Johnson and Boozer's.
At least it'll take an injury for Amare to disappear in a playoff game. I'll need to check the Amar'e numbers again.

EDIT: Debatable. JJ is making around the same per year/little more per and an extra year.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Amare's contract is the only contract worse than Joe Johnson and Boozer's.
There are many contracts worse than Boozer's. Seriously, especially considering that he's only got two years left on it.

It's funny, and you can argue that power forwards are overpaid (I do), but if you consider his numbers and what other PF's are getting paid, then Boozer is getting what he should get.

He makes a good deal less than Bosh, Nowitzki, Pau Gasol, Zach Randolph, Amar'e, and likely soon Josh Smith, but he makes more than Humphries and Bargnani, as he should. The guys that are "underpaid" at that position are Horford, Love, and LMA, but that will likely change soon.

At least it'll take an injury for Amare to disappear in a playoff game. I'll need to check the Amar'e numbers again.

EDIT: Debatable. JJ is making around the same per year/little more per and an extra year.

Seems like every playoff game I've seen of Amare, mostly in Phoenix, he's disappeared as much as Boozer.

I don't know why Knicks fans are anticipating his return.

You are better off without him.

Not really. He was needed in game 1, with his newly found lowpost game. It was maddening how Melo and others could not score down low.

Not really. He was needed in game 1, with his newly found lowpost game. It was maddening how Melo and others could not score down low.

Wasn't he getting blocked like mad cause he can barely jump anymore?

Woodson probably wants his midrange j to unpack the paint.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
At least Boozer's contract could actually be moved and might be attractive to a few teams. Good luck moving a seven foot stiff who doesn't even try on defense (he literally will not even try to jump, or run), gets less than four rebounds per game and whose strength (shooting) can gotten progressively worse for three season.

io322PrN7WZYC.jpg

Vahagn

At least Boozer's contract could actually be moved and might be attractive to a few teams. Good luck moving a seven foot stiff who doesn't even try on defense (he literally will not even try to jump, or run), gets less than four rebounds per game and whose strength (shooting) can gotten progressively worse for three season.

io322PrN7WZYC.jpg

Why would anyone go to the Toronto Raptors on a long term deal, and then proceed to try. Really.

Wasn't he getting blocked like mad cause he can barely jump anymore?

Woodson probably wants his midrange j to unpack the paint.
yeah... that midrange J looked like ass since he came back. You just post him and if he doesn't score, he draws attention away from the shooters or a ref goes "Hey, That's Amar'e!" and proceeds to call fouls on West and/or Hibbert.

Vahagn

Well, Landry Fields did try. But that didn't make his contract any better. :p

Year 1. The fatalist depression sets in around year 2. In year 1 the crazy awesome metropolitan city and the women keep you motivated.

In year 2, you realize you're no longer buying Colangelo's bullshit, you realize you're not in America and you're never going back, and you just proceed to feign injuries while being out on the town eating Pizza like Turk did.

yeah... that midrange J looked like ass since he came back. You just post him and if he doesn't score, he draws attention away from the shooters or a ref goes "Hey, That's Amar'e!" and proceeds to call fouls on West and/or Hibbert.

Lol @ NY getting calls.

The plan can't be to pack the paint more and depend even heavier on 3s....can it?

Lol @ NY getting calls.

The plan can't be to pack the paint more and depend even heavier on 3s....can it?
:( I'm suddenly depressed...

But seriously, playing with Prigioni will help tremendously on the PnR, and if he can actually run a bit it'll open up a subset of plays they used to run specifically for him. They actually tried doing it with Martin and Copeland, but Martin has no offensive game and Cope gets no time anymore.

Lol @ NY getting calls.

It's not packed at all. Melo can't post up against West. Amare would bring a bit of diversity.

Plus you know, the fact that Kidd and Smith off the bench basically contribute nothing on offense so far... :(

It's not packed at all. Melo can't post up against West. Amare would bring a bit of diversity.

Plus you know, the fact that Kidd and Smith off the bench basically contribute nothing on offense so far... :(

Kidd not being able to score is hurting the knicks more than anything else. Every game the K nicks lost in this post season have been close. Kidd just needs to avg 6-9 points and the Knicks will be fine.

-Give a bench warmer 4 years, $40 million.
-Win Executive of the Year

OK

The Iggy trade was good and the Fournier pick will probably end up good, but I don't think they possibly beat out Harden and Asik especially when you give me huge money to JaVale McGee.

-Give a bench warmer 4 years, $40 million.
-Win Executive of the Year

OK

The Iggy trade was good and the Fournier pick will probably end up good, but I don't think they possibly beat out Harden and Asik especially when you give me huge money to JaVale McGee.

Funny thing is Iggy is opting out of a 16 million dollars with no health issues for next season and Uriji "hopes he'll be back"

wat

Iggy will probably take a paycut, but who at this point wants to be locked into Iggy at 12 million for like 4 to 5 years? wow

PublicPolicyPolling
40% of Americans don't care who wins the NBA title. Beyond that it's Bulls 14, Heat 12, Spurs 8, Warriors/Knicks 6, Pacers/OKC 5, Grizz 4

DO IT FOR THE COUNTRY, ROSE!!!!!!!

No love for Grizz :(

giri

It has probably been discussed, but why are there no games tonight??

because the conference finals have a fixed start date

they need to spread these games out as make sure there is no super long break between these finishing, and that starting.

i.e. it's a tv scheduling thing.

Funny thing is Iggy is opting out of a 16 million dollars with no health issues for next season and Uriji "hopes he'll be back"

wat

Iggy will probably take a paycut, but who at this point wants to be locked into Iggy at 12 million for like 4 to 5 years? wow

Dem chicken legs of his aren't in the best shape...probably because he skipped leg day.

jjasper

Sad that Americans don't want us to win. Zach and Marc are probably most similar to the population, somewhat fat people unable to jump over a phone book. And Tony is that crazy relative you act like you don't know when you see him in public cause you never know what he will say or do.

Also I would welcome Iggy. We could afford him if we amnesty Prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom