• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much better is Klay compared to Monta already. What a huge burden was lifted when Ws traded Monta, then got a legit center too....SMH.

Stay catching those Ls, Bucks.

Sad that Americans don't want us to win. Zach and Marc are probably most similar to the population, somewhat fat people unable to jump over a phone book. And Tony is that crazy relative you act like you don't know when you see him in public cause you never know what he will say or do.

Also I would welcome Iggy. We could afford him if we amnesty Prince.

Conely Allen Iggy zbo Marc.... damn

giri

Sad that Americans don't want us to win. Zach and Marc are probably most similar to the population, somewhat fat people unable to jump over a phone book. And Tony is that crazy relative you act like you don't know when you see him in public cause you never know what he will say or do.

Also I would welcome Iggy. We could afford him if we amnesty Prince.

Don't think you can amnesty a player you traded for.

Conely Allen Iggy zbo Marc.... damn

It's a nasty line up. Best defensive line up in a v.long time. Maybe better than that 08 celtics unit?

Given Iggy is a mediocre 3pt shooter it doesn't help on O at all. And i think prince is still a great fit. Gallo would probably help more but i'm not sure he's a great fit, really.

Fjordson

How much better is Klay compared to Monta already. What a huge burden was lifted when Ws traded Monta, then got a legit center too....SMH.

Stay catching those Ls, Bucks.
Forreal.

That trade plus our three great pickups in the draft. Roster was upgraded big time this year.

Two things:

1) The blue and gold Warriors unis are fantastic.

2) It's probably been said, but it bears repeating – Steph Curry is the thinner version of the guy from My Cousin Skeeter

robert-richard1.jpg

DJ88

For everyone saying "Miami culture" about that picture of the lady giving the middle finger, just know that everyone calling into the radio station here doesn't condone what she did. There will always be dumb fans in all arenas.

And alright! Finally some LeBron pass gifs!

giri

For everyone saying "Miami culture" about that picture of the lady giving the middle finger, just know that everyone calling into the radio station here condones what she did. There will always be dumb fans in all arenas.

And alright! Finally some LeBron pass gifs!

Are you sue you don't mean, condemns?

Nah, that would be too much like MJ's Bulls, Lebron doesn't need that much help to dominate.

Well maybe then they could go for that 16-0 dream you were creaming over until they lost game 1.

For everyone saying "Miami culture" about that picture of the lady giving the middle finger, just know that everyone calling into the radio station here doesn't condone what she did. There will always be dumb fans in all arenas.

I'm surprised there were any Heat fans left that late into the game.

effzee

No games tonight?

In honor of the Islanders making it this far the NBA/Stern/Illuminati pulled a few strings and rescheduled today's games for Saturday.

How come TNT b. announcing crew is Webber and Dick "I can't tell anyone apart" Stockton? I thought they had a better crew of announcers. Or did all the good ones leave for ESPN?

Fjordson

In honor of the Islanders making it this far the NBA/Stern/Illuminati pulled a few strings and rescheduled today's games for Saturday.

How come TNT b. announcing crew is Webber and Dick "I can't tell anyone apart" Stockton? I thought they had a better crew of announcers. Or did all the good ones leave for ESPN?
Yeah, Marv and Kerr is so much better than Stockton and Webber.

They should give Ian Eagle some more games as the play-by-play guy. He's always been good I think.

Fjordson

With all the (deserved) pub Steph is getting during this run, I dunno if CP3 starts the ASG next year
Klay and Curry will start next year for the West in the backcourt.

Naw, I'd say Klay still has a year or so before he's an all-star but I do think Curry will be at least a reserve next year.

Yeah, I'm just playin. I don't expect Klay to be an all-star, but I do think he'll keep improving into a quality 2-guard.
Klay could eventually be an all star. Once Kobe retires the only current good sg all star out west is harden. Why can't klay be the 2nd in 2-3 years? Who else is even out there besides Gordon?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Realgm headlines are awesome today.

"Prospective Kings' Owner Interested In Monta Ellis"

"Mark Jackson: Trading Monta Ellis Helped Change Warriors' Culture"

Some coaches and managers are smart and some work for the Sacramento Kings.

It's not packed at all. Melo can't post up against West. Amare would bring a bit of diversity.

Plus you know, the fact that Kidd and Smith off the bench basically contribute nothing on offense so far... :(
I watched both games and West wasnt the one bothering Melo, it was Roy Hibbert whose a fucking wall. Anthony is super quick at getting off his feet, but his vert is average , so Hibbert makes his life miserable around the rim.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Pacers would be dominant, if they actually made use of their size. They utilize it for a quarter, or for a game, then just abandon it, even if it's working.

Pacers would be dominant, if they actually made use of their size. They utilize it for a quarter, or for a game, then just abandon it, even if it's working.

Paul George isnt a great ball handler. his own coaches "forbid" him from trying to split double teams on the p&r cause he turns the ball over so much. West is a stud. Hibbert is clumsy and one of the least coordinated bigs ive ever seen.

Lebron's passing is unreal. That Chicago loss was a great thing for them because it means he'll be aggressive in the first half from here on out, teams will adjust by doubling him, and he'll find the open shooter/cutter for easy points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom